Deleted

Trinket swapping on cleave fight (SoR)

Hi Rogue Community
    I obtained Sigil of Rampage Heroic Warforged last ID, but actually I am wearing Haromms Talisman Heroic and AoC Heroic for single target DPS.

My idea now is, to swap trinkets with a vanish macro in boss fights like Garrosh or Galakras to push dps. I think the main problem is, that vanish won’t take us Rogues totally out of combat.
    So my first question is, did someone experience with Gear swapping during boss fights?

Regardless that it would work, which trinket would you replace for cleaving fights?
    I think AoC and Sigil would be the better choice, but maybe Sigil and Haromms would trigger each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigil is just really, really underwhelming. I can't see using it seriously on any encounter... you could ostensibly run it for spoils, but for most strategies I doubt it would be worth it. Haven't seen the math in ages, but I don't recall it keeping up even there.

You can only swap weapons during a fight, and it activates a longer (1.5s? 2s?) GCD, making it rarely worth it.

As far as the usefulness of the cleave trinket, I think I remember it breaking even when you have have at least 3 targets the entire fight. So, it's potentially worthwhile on Protectors and Spoils depending on strategy. You could also use it on Galakras if you're not doing towers and just want to pad in p1.

AoC + Sigil (Assuming you're combat, since that's what you should be playing in cleave fights anyways), and it's only relaly worth it for Galakras (staying downstairs) and -maybe- Spoils, depending on how fast your tanks are in opening stuff.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I've looked at % of damage from cleave trinkets (mine and the others) and even on Galakras I see it doing less % wise or roughly the same as my Harroms. Personally, I don't think it is worth bothering.

I used mine until I got heroic non-cleave trinkets. I found it did very good damage on Immerseus (if focused on adds), Galakras, and Spoils.

The thing where it cleaves dot ticks and blade flurry is just pretty darned swell, but I think the trinket should be a bit more superior in those cases than it seems to have been.

The cleave trinket is worthless. Even on multi target fights, Haromm's does just as much damage as the cleave.

Deleted
    Yes, I have actually a combat spec.
    I tested SoR at the raid browser and ….indeed, you all are right!!! SoR is so useless I want my Seals and Valor ponts back !!!

Thank you all for your replies