Deleted

Question Dungeon Pet Confused

I'm leveling a new lock (haven't palyed one since TBC) and I'm currently playing around with demo (lots of fun).

Anyway, I was just in a dungeon and a tank told me to change my pet. I was using my Wrathguard... Soooo is the Wrathguard not ok to use in dungeons???

My pet may have out-aggro'ed a few mobs, but isn't that just a sign of him being a bad tank or should I really be using a different pet????

Make sure Threatening Presence is turned off, else it is going to be competing with the tank for threat. This is basically the warlock version of a hunters Growl, aka. pet-taunt. You want to turn this off.

I believe the reason he asked you to change your pet was for this reason. The wrathguard is the optimal pet to use for PvE if you're specced into Grimoire of Supremacy as demonology, which you are.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Nice. Thanks for the reply!

I guess I just got confused coz he asked me to change the pet, instead of turning taunt off...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Make sure Threatening Presence is turned off, else it is going to be competing with the tank for threat. This is basically the warlock version of a hunters Growl, aka. pet-taunt. You want to turn this off.

I believe the reason he asked you to change your pet was for this reason. The wrathguard is the optimal pet to use for PvE if you're specced into Grimoire of Supremacy as demonology, which you are.
    As well as the Voidwalker / Voidlord are the only pets that have this in their "Pet" spell book.