Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Hint: It's always russia.
    don't you think that's a little racist
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It's strange how the more popular newspapers that are against immigration - notably the Sun and Mail - tend to focus on the negative traits of nationalities who might want to come here, whilst ignoring the fact that immigration should lead to an increase in the economic output of a nation.
    Soooooo how does taking uneducated 20-something somalians "increase in the economic output of a nation".

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Soooooo how does taking uneducated 20-something somalians "increase in the economic output of a nation".
    You now have 20 new workers who can perform tasks that the native population is unable and/or unwilling to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    enriches the work force

Deleted
    It's strange how the more popular newspapers that are against immigration - notably the Sun and Mail - tend to focus on the negative traits of nationalities who might want to come here, whilst ignoring the fact that immigration should lead to an increase in the economic output of a nation.
    It depends on the education and how well they integrate. Some groups are highly beneficial while others are a cost due to their high unemployment rate. If looking at the larger picture, with all groups included it's an economical loss.

You now have 20 new workers who can perform tasks that the native population is unable and/or unwilling to do.
    82% unemployment rate among somalis in Sweden, how are they economically beneficial?
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-01-30 at 02:32 AM.

If everything was fine in my country, and we had all these religions being fine with each other, then one day a new religion started immigrating to my peaceful country and messing that peace and calm up, I'd probably not like that new religion and might want to discourage it from getting any worse IM JUS SAYIN

What's funny is Putin is saying this about Denmark, when he has his own religious fanatics to worry about in Sochi. GUESS WUT RELIGION

The problem is that we get Extremist Jihadists with no intention to contribute to the nation, who only wants danish money and to force their religion and values on us.
    I don't mind immigrants who come to work and find a better life away from chaos, war, and persecution.

Most immigrants in Denmark aren't like that.

coming from the guy that is using gays and the western world as scapegoats for Russia's problems so they can ignore his totalitarianism is rich.

well, if denmark is anything like sweden, then they kinda are racist. racist against whites, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    By definition, wanting less immigration IS xenophobic.
    Asinine. It's not xenophobic, what if the country has limited resources? Not wanting immigrants BECAUSE they're immigrants is xenophobic.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    enriches the work force
    I agree having more variety in the gene-pool of nordic countries is a good thing.

Europeans are incredibly racist, they just get let off the hook because they are left wingers.

Edit. This is sarcasm, every country and every person is racist.

Deleted
    enriches the work force
    Finding uneducated low-wage workers within the native population has never been an issue in any country. You don't need immigration to "enrich" the low-wage workforce and especially not refugees from U-countries. The type of immigration a country benefits from is the type occurring between two developed nations, where the immigrant in question has something to offer in terms of skill/education or experience within a certain field.

I'm all in for helping people from shitty nations to get a better life, by all means, come here and we'll take care of you and make you into a proper citizen. However, anyone who think these refugees contribute in any way, shape or form to the countries economy has shit for brains. They are a burden from day 1 and they will NEVER be able to contribute equally to an immigrant from a developed country or a native worker. They come here for help because they are in a dire need for it, they are not in a position to contribute to the economy or workforce at all. Learn to see the difference between Immigrants and Refugees.

Hint: What we see coming to northern and western parts of Europe are not immigrants.
    If we only were so lucky that we got immigrants to our countries.
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2014-01-30 at 02:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy;25065028

Edit. [B
    This is sarcasm, every country and every person is racist.[/B]
    Don't know about you, but my president is black. North America is by far the least racist place on the planet.

They come here for help because they are in a dire need for it, they are not in a position to contribute to the economy or workforce at all. Learn to see the difference between Immigrants and Refugees.
    Here at Cornell, one of the leading researchers from the JHSU research institute was an illegal immigrant from Mexico who put himself through school, and turned himself into a brilliant surgeon and cancer researcher all whilst being an "immigrant/refugee/illegal" from a non-developed country.

The notion that those who immigrate from developing countries are always burdens is utterly ridiculous and not factual at all. Again, I realize that this particular narrative is very popular in Europe where they're not used to seeing people of a different background within their traditionally ethnically homogeneous countries, but countries like Canada and the United States of America prove that you are utterly wrong.
    Last edited by TheGravemind; 2014-01-30 at 02:50 AM.

Don't know about you, but my president is black. North America is by far the least racist place on the planet.
    I actually laughed out loud, that was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Save your pretentious bile for someone else, North America is the least racist place on the planet. If it's not North America, then who is it? And please don't say Europe or I might accidentally asphyxiate myself from the laughter that would ensue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I think the most racist place is...the internet. Not the real world.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    The report also notes ‘tension between Jews and Muslims in Denmark’ where there were ’37 incidents of anti-Semitism in 2012’.
    Lol less than our Mumble in a day. Get on my level.

Save your pretentious bile for someone else, North America is the least racist place on the planet. If it's not North America, then who is it? And please don't say Europe or I might accidentally asphyxiate myself from the laughter that would ensue.
    Which is why you had to implement laws so that black people had a chance of getting a job

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing good that can come from a topic based on nation bashing.

Closed.