Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by druvirus View Post
    And what has it become? A place where you can buy a few novelty pets/mounts/helms that in no way affect gameplay? Ohhh noooo. Such a slippery slooope! Before you know it the entire game will be buying legendaries! Because, you know, .. we've been slipping down this slope so much! I mean, you started out with the TCG being able to buy mounts and clickie items .. and we slipped down that slope so far we now can buy MOUNTS ... and PETS! What's next, you greedy bastards?! Will we be able to buy special HAIR CUTS?! TOO FAR IS TOO FAR! /shakesfistsangrilyattheheavens
    I never agreed with WoW having a TCG.

A subscription is supposed to offer accessibility to all that is a part of the game* (not "gimme" but opportunity). Having things exclusive to the TCG and Blizzard Store goes against that core concept. I believe that Blizzard either ought to have alternative means of obtaining them, or switch to the F2P model. As it currently stands, WoW has become something of an unfortunate hybrid.

*Just to be clear, I am fine with the exclusivity of things attached to Blizzcon and Collector's Edition.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    You win time . We start both on a new server. I will buy a character , you level one .
    Untill you are at lvl 90 , I will already gathered iLevel gear.
    We apply both to a guild , I will have 40 iLevels more then you , guess who will get denied .
    If that is your definition of play to win, then so is character transfers, heirlooms, RAF, grouping with friends, having more time to play, etc. Your thinking is incredibly flawed.

First off, I imagine @frodoh already has 90s (or nearly 90) all over the place, so he/she could always just transfer one over which has existed for years. Secondly, @frodoh could also take advantage of other boosting like RAF and get a 90 in 3 days and easily pass you on the way to 100.

This is a perfect example of being mad about something first, then scrambling to justify the anger after the fact when called on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I never agreed with WoW having a TCG.

A subscription is supposed to offer accessibility to all that is a part of the game* (not "gimme" but opportunity). Having things exclusive to the TCG and Blizzard Store goes against that core concept. I believe that Blizzard either ought to have alternative means of obtaining them, or switch to the F2P model. As it currently stands, WoW has become something of an unfortunate hybrid.
    TCG was released 7.5 years ago. So in 7.5 years, the slippery slope people have been dreading has barely slipped or sloped. They sell a few vanity items. Would I rather it not exist? Sure, but all of this "mark my words in WoD you'll be able to buy full level 100 toons with raid gear!" talk is irrational garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by ElmoMcBeastly View Post
    I have already leveled 7 alts to 90, and I would like a button to pay for the other 6 because there really isn't anything more for me to experience levelling-wise.

Supply, meet demand.
    This is me and my wife.

She has 4 90s and 1 at 89, I have 3 at 90 and 2 almost there. We both have a half-dozen characters between 80 and 86.

We are more than willing to pay to boost them to 90, so for WoD we can have our pick of which characters we want to play. We've already played levels 1-90 to death. We've already done RAF several times (for the mount but also the boost).

And that doesn't count the 4 or 5 'throw away' 80 and 85 paladin and warriors I've made for tanking/healing an RAF friend up.

So bring on my boosts to 90!

Its still not pay win shop yet...why are people say its pay to win? didnt know they sell end game gear

lol... its not pay2win shop...