Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Coming soon to a cash shop near you; a queue jumper for those evenings where your server is so busy you cant get on, an exclusive new class to play - the lich king and finally for those who really enjoy wow and for the low low price of 99pence, a log in button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xivilai View Post
    The people's problem is that Blizz is implementing pay to win features in a game that charges $15 a month to play already. The greedy douche bags are gouging those willing to buy from the shop, wasting time creating new shit for it. Making people wait without info on anything Warlords related, so people are getting agitated. Then they shove more shop features down people's throats. It wouldn't piss people off so much if they would just say they're going p2w. Albeit buying max level toons is not pay to win yet, they're getting awfully damn close now.
    WoW will only become pay 2 win when BIS gear & level 100's get sold in the shop, not a bunch of crappy pets & mounts.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Shitty Collesctors Edition with digital content only. What the fuck happened to action figures? Cheap bastards...

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Whats with the whining about a stupid shop button? I don't get the WoW community at all.
    That IS the WoW community, complain about anything.

Deleted
    WoW will only become pay 2 win when BIS gear & level 100's get sold in the shop, not a bunch of crappy pets & mounts.
    I dont think anyone (reasonably considered) suggests that things are P2W now - there is just alot of upset because as each addition is suggested and added, it seems to be moving towards that.

Add Tyrael's Charger to the eu-us shop as you re going to do with Asia regions, and put as much shop buttons as you wish

BUY NOW!!! Legendary GEAR!, Show your awesome Gold like gear fully equip and able to bust down your FOES at WILL. >.>
    JP

On a real note. lvl 90 boots is kinda bad idea. not sure why bliz would do that, of course besides the cash behind it. but still it would be more of a bad thing then a good thing. shrugs. i guess to each there own. hopefully Month sub will go down if lots people buy the lvl 90 boots, also wonder what the restrictions on it is. Like, Do you have to have atlest 1 90 to buy a 90 or do you have to own WoD to buy a 90 (only things i can think of atm).

Just wanted to add, i see buying gear in the near future.
    Last edited by Noix; 2014-01-30 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMin View Post
    I dont think anyone (reasonably considered) suggests that things are P2W now - there is just alot of upset because as each addition is suggested and added, it seems to be moving towards that.
    Exactly, I don't think it's P2W right now, but they're getting further along that track. Also, they are spending more and more resources on the shop feature, as it's garnering money for them, touting how people want it so bad, when no, it's just them being greedy. They spend time on this, and not actual game content. Just shinies for people and money for them.

Who knows if down the line if Blizz will think it's profitable to sell other high end things.

Deleted
    I love WOW played it since Lich KIng but just recently the coomunity are getting on my freaking nerves, I you mean you lot moan about EVERYTHING, blizz are trying to make the game as good as it can be, and you maon about one little button omg GROW UP, and for the final time its not P2W the max level will be 100, the boost is 90 ok if your over 60 you get boost on prfessions too, but its still not P2W as you still have to learn receipes farm herbs ores etc learn recipies these winners just make me sick to the stomach are you actually grown ups or little kids who completly maon about anything, you all need a reality check

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpioz View Post
    I love WOW played it since Lich KIng but just recently the coomunity are getting on my freaking nerves, I you mean you lot moan about EVERYTHING, blizz are trying to make the game as good as it can be, and you maon about one little button omg GROW UP, and for the final time its not P2W the max level will be 100, the boost is 90 ok if your over 60 you get boost on prfessions too, but its still not P2W as you still have to learn receipes farm herbs ores etc learn recipies these winners just make me sick to the stomach are you actually grown ups or little kids who completly maon about anything, you all need a reality check
    I'm a paying customer, don't tell me what I can or can't be upset about. I have the right to complain about whatever the fuck I want. Only here would people be praised for not liking something but staying silent and bending over and taking it. In the rest of the world it's a sign of strength when you stick up for something you don't like. If the cable company is screwing you I don't see legions of cable company fanboys whining about how you should just shut up and that the cable company is just trying to make tv better bla bla bla. You need a reality check. When the cook at your restaurant screws up your steak you're welcome to shut the hell up and take it and not complain. Some of us have a spine and voice our opinions and tell the cook to make a new steak. We're allowed to do that no? I mean this is a discussion forum is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'm a paying customer, don't tell me what I can or can't be upset about. I have the right to complain about whatever the fuck I want. Only here would people be praised for not liking something but staying silent and bending over and taking it. In the rest of the world it's a sign of strength when you stick up for something you don't like. If the cable company is screwing you I don't see legions of cable company fanboys whining about how you should just shut up and that the cable company is just trying to make tv better bla bla bla. You need a reality check. When the cook at your restaurant screws up your steak you're welcome to shut the hell up and take it and not complain. Some of us have a spine and voice our opinions and tell the cook to make a new steak. We're allowed to do that no? I mean this is a discussion forum is it not?
    You sound like you'd be a wonderful customer at a store/restaurant.

COuldnt say it better myself. Well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    I already have the shop button grayed out by disabling it via Parental Controls, but it's still there. Not happy about Blizzard trying to shove their cash shop in our faces, especially in an attempt to bypass addons blocking the buttons. Sad to say it, but I think the people who opposed the Celestial Steed mount back in the day were right about what the Blizz shop would become.

On a more happy note, I'm glad to hear new info about the "true" PvP toggle. Getting inexplicably flagged by the system or going /darthvaderno as I heal another flagged player is a hassle.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I'm a paying customer
    As opposed to what? A non paying customer? Lmao.

What a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has to be one of the most uselesss, worthless and utterly disgusting Blue posts I have ever read. I cannot even begin to describe how bad this is.

Ah... how low this company has fallen.

yo dawg, we put a shop icon even before you log into the game, so you can shop before you shop.

Oh man, such intrusion, a button you never have to look at, much less press, in your UI and now on your login screen that most of us won't ever do anything with because of the b.net client. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

I can't politely state how stupid most of this criticism is. As for the level 90 boost, try using your brain for a second. You want to sell someone on the game, you already have to sell them the battle chest + two expansions (as of WoD, prior to them expanding the Chest). You have to sell them on a subscription, and then you're going to have to sell them on a significant time investment in order to level a character to 90.

Now, imagine how much easier your sale would be if you could say, "If you don't mind spending a little extra money, you can level a character to within ten levels of the cap immediately and get right into the new content, and visit the old content later if you wish." Get it now? We aren't talking about buying level capped, geared character, we're talking about jumping straight to the new stuff. Get over it.

Whats with the whining about a stupid shop button? I don't get the WoW community at all.
    it's not about a button.

it's that there are SEVERAL of them, and what made room for one of them? the help button. replaced by a store.

yes, customer service takes a back seat to a store.

No mount with the ce?!?!?! Srsly?!

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    it's not about a button.

it's that there are SEVERAL of them, and what made room for one of them? the help button. replaced by a store.

yes, customer service takes a back seat to a store.
    You mean the help button that's still in the same spot it's been in the game menu for 9 years? That help button?