Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Anyone can clear the orbs. Just dont kill yourself with them and stop soaking when the phase is about to end to let healers get you full hp.

This is p2, never heard anyone clearing them in p1 but that sounds like an ok tactic too.
    Last edited by mmoc7f4ca4fed4; 2014-02-01 at 06:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I clear the room as ret paladin and really? I can clear half the room with bubble and then Divine Protection while rolling some half decent healing.

Take the Sprint (Speed of Light) and watch that flashy speeding bullet remove ALL the bubbles. Okay most of them.

Then my feral druid partner takes bubble from me, and my shadow priest disperses and takes the rest, really isn't tough at all.
    (I can also attest to this fight being able to be done with 3 melee.)
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    I clear the room as ret paladin and really? I can clear half the room with bubble and then Divine Protection while rolling some half decent healing.

Take the Sprint (Speed of Light) and watch that flashy speeding bullet remove ALL the bubbles. Okay most of them.

Then my feral druid partner takes bubble from me, and my shadow priest disperses and takes the rest, really isn't tough at all.
    (I can also attest to this fight being able to be done with 3 melee.)
    While a little exaggeration to make oneself look awesome is expected, just how do you clear half a room with a 6 second sprint?

stop worrying about the spheres.. its enough to clear them during p2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    While a little exaggeration to make oneself look awesome is expected, just how do you clear half a room with a 6 second sprint?
    Quite easily, and with the orb placement being fairly well done.
    Also I don't just wear out the sprint, I keep going as I said with divine protection afterwards. It's very very simple to clear half of a room if your healers have your back with your 6 seconds and then 12 second magic damage reduction.

Ask a priest for some well placed feathers too.

So no, I'm not exaggerating. You can do it.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

The spheres aren't the issue in this fight. It's about not being fucking retarded.

Range stay out of middle, 1 healer to one half, other healer for the other half. Put the people inthat half in the same group. Assign thehealers the people they are healing + melee/tanks
    Soak and get out of marked areas after 3rd.

It's not a hard fight. Hardest part is 1 tank being able to solo soak entire Blood Rage. Everyone else pop a CD and clear the room. That's it. We only cleared the room once, if you're blowing a CD mid fight then use it and help clean up bubbles instead of wasting your CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbazanetti View Post

I just want your opinion on this guys. 3 heal it or 2 heal it. What is total DPS requirements for this fight?! Somehow I fell 3 healing would be more forgiving.

Cheers
    We 3 heal it. We began progression on the fight two healing and with out tanks dual soaking phase 2 and kept getting just stomped. We finally went to three healing with our DK solo tanking phase 2 and killed it within a few pulls. It helps that we have really solid dps. Also, our third healer prefers to heal over dps, so he's naturally better at it. While the two healers that we were using at first are more than capable, having the third really just allowed more spheres to be soaked, gave more CDs for phase 2, etc.

Also, as for tank dps, our DK tank usually ends up over 300k dps for that fight thanks to the ridiculous vengeance; not at the top, but definitely basically counts as an extra dps.

Hello

we do malkorok with one mw and one discPriest,
    for the sphere we use one Rogue with CoS, Monk with Diffuse Magic ( or you can use it for the Breath of Y'Shaarj ), one hunt, and the MT2 (DK for us)

MW can easily do 80% of the job.

WoL are available here : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...7158#Ryuukette

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have our retribution and the off-tank who isn't soaking blood rage soak sphere during P2. Basically resets the entire room.

After that we never clear orbs again.