11/14H Brewmaster LF 10m Guild

576 Brewmaster (can play WW if needed) -

I'm 11/14H - (I've seen Siegecrafter, have a clear understanding of the tank debuff/killing shredders, we got to like 25ish%)

I can provide logs.

I'll xfer if I have to, just might take a week or two until I can get the money together (just a working college student)

Also have an alt 563 Prot Warr with his cape/gem.

Add me or leave something here and we'll chat.
    ChrisBKLYN#1474

Sorry, kind of made this post in a hurry! Some Edits:

I started raiding in MoP on my Blood DK and went 12/16H my first tier.
    Swapped over to brewmaster in ToT, since I was no longer feeling the whole DK playstyle, and I'm happy I made the switch.
    Went 11/12H last tier on my BrM (should've been 12/12H but our guild mis-predicted the release of SoO and didn't work on Lei Shen before the patch dropped)

This tier, I've basically run into some issues with my guild due to poor progress for the amount of hours I raid, and it was due to the same 1-3 players always messing up their end of a fight. I have a clear understanding that it takes time to kill bosses, and I have no problem spending time on a boss to learn it, but when it is at the point when a group has learned the fight and time is being wasted on lack of attention/care, I get frustrated.

I feel there is a better fit for me somewhere out there.

I wish I could raid 25m atm, but I don't have the PC to carry a 25M raid while letting me play at sufficient graphic levels.
    By the time WoD comes out, I'll definitely have a computer to handle Mythic raiding, but just not at the moment, due to that I am LIMITED to 10 man, unfortunately.

My Armory is in my Bio! Crooklynkeg @ Korgath.
    Last edited by RuneeBH; 2014-01-31 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Lack of Information

Hey, would you be interested in 25 man? Slash Cry on Illidan is looking to pick up a good BM

uchiha#1391

Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY player to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 12/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391
    ---
    Adapt is 12/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Dead is a group of progression-oriented raiders on the Alliance side of Draenor. We have been raiding since 2008, and are the definition of stable. We are dedicated to progression, but raid only 9 hours a week. We all have jobs and lives outside of the game. We want raiding to be fun, but productive. Because of our short schedule, it is imperative that our raiders use raid time efficiently, showing up prepared and minimizing mistakes. We are seeking players who are interested in finishing out this tier and continuing on into WoD Mythic raiding.

Current Progression: 11/14 Heroic w/ Seige nearly dead.

Regardless of official recruiting status, excellent players are always encouraged to discuss their desire to join our guild with an officer.

Recruiting ONE of the following classes:
    Warlock (Destro/Affliction)
    Boomkin (Strong Resto OS)
    Deathknight (Frost / Strong Blood OS)
    Monk (WW / Strong BM OS)

Raid times -- 9 hours / week -- Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
    9 pm - 12 am PST
    11 pm - 2 am CST
    12 am - 3 am EST

To apply, register and post an application at:
    http://mostlydead.enjin.com/recruitment

If you are interested but have questions, contact Farther, Sunapanda or Toxe.

Toxe can be reached at battletag: ultear#1241
    Sunapanda can be reached at battletag: BlakeW#1908
    Farther can be reached at battletag: gravityfunk#1107
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Wish I could run 25m ATM, but Don't have the PC Specs to handle it! Thanks for the interest though!

Any other 10 mans out there need a skilled/confident tank?

Can provide logsss!

Hey man, we're not as progressed as you but I figured to throw a punch and see where I get. We're brand new, only done about 9 actual hours of heroic progression, and gone 5/14 Heroic and having to pug 1 extra person every time. We're a bunch of ex top 200 World if not higher ranked players coming back for WoD, we feel if we can fill the last core spot we can really start to thrive. We expect to be on Paragons by the end of February, if not further progressed. I'll leave spam here, though.

Excessive Frowning is recruiting. The guild is just 3 weeks old, and is filled with ex-top US players for future heroic and mythic Progression in Warlords of Draenor.

We are on a casual 3 day raid schedule, 10 hours per week. That being said, we aren't casual in raid. We expect people to perform and you are expected to be prepared and play to the best of your ability. We see a lot of potential in the current core of the guild and I, as a raid leader, am quick to constructively criticize and make for a better player, and a better environment. Everyone in this guild is actively improving and at the same level, so it's important to be a team oriented player with the similar mindset.

Our raid schedule for current progression and WoD is:

Tuesday 7-10PM Central Time
    Wednesday 7-10PM Central Time
    Sunday 7-10 PM Central Time

We are recruiting (1):

Tank:

Brewmaster Monk
    Protection Paladin

Melee:

Frost DK w/ Tanking offspec

Applicants are preferred to have a 560+ item level, with the legendary cloak and heroic progression is not needed, but a big bonus.

That being said, if you think you're an exceptional player and would like to think long term with what looks to be a very successful roster of players, feel free to apply.

If interested, you can apply at .............. or contact:

Kobelol#1902 (Tanner)
    Sobriquet#1390 (Mike)
    lostconcepts#1208 (Ken)
    Dugarax#1870 (Mark)

<Heralds of Strife> (2/14 H-SoO) is an evening 10 man raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We offer a friendly, mature, and progressive raiding environment. To that end, each member of Heralds of Strife is held responsible for their own actions. This isn't a daycare. Treat each member of the guild as you would want to be treated in return.

As part of being raid ready, we expect every raider to pick up information regarding raiding (etiquette, speccing, gemming, glyphing, enchanting, boss encounters, consumables, gear for mainspec, offspec, etc).

We raid 9 hours a week and we push to get as much done in that time as possible.

Current Needs:
    - Tank (Preferably Brewmaster Monk or Protection Paladin)
    - Subtitutes/Socials of all specs.

However, we are always looking for strong individuals that can contribute in raids and socially out of raids.

We are interested in folks who share these qualities:
    1. Remain informed and updated about WoW.
    2. Are driven to excel and be competitive with their peers.
    3. Are self-sufficient and reliant but willing to lend a helping hand.
    4. Are self-aware and accountable for their actions or lack thereof.
    5. Are environment aware and will adapt quickly to situational changes.
    6. Are able to take directions and execute them well.
    7. Have a good personality and strong character.

We are always open to players who share our values and culture. If you are looking for a long term raiding home, we are looking for good long term folks to raid with.

Loot System: We have a friendly loot system in which we help each other out. We consider everyone's teir set bonuses and BiS before we have an open roll for loot. We are all a team and we need to hand out loot to members that can make better use of it for progression. Unless it's obviously better to give the loot to a certain member, we will do MS/OS rolls.

Guild: Heralds of Strife
    Server: Wyrmrest Accord
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Size: 10-man
    Raid Type: Heroic Progression
    Raid Days: Monday,Tuesday,Thursday
    Raid Times: 6:00-9:00pm PST
    Contact/Battletag: Lorvid#1749 or Memnoc#1986