Anyone else struggling to log into BNet?

My internet seems fine but I was playing Hearthstone and the time lag on animations got longer and longer until it froze mid-spellcast, then I just had to sit there helplessly unable to play cards while it bugged out and my opponent played 3 turns back to back.

Just tried to log into WoW, the launcher takes ages to connect. Ditto the main BNet site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all fine for me

Check the WoW tech or customer service forums. If there are other people having issues one of those gets flooded with new threads complaining about it.

That'll tell ya if its on your end or if it something on Blizzards end.

I'm lagging bad on WoW, around 8k ms and i can't seem to access any bnet websites, rest of my internet seems to be fine, still loading 1080p videos on youtube at normal speeds

If it's Telstra again so help me...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you from Australia or close? It seems to be all of telstras players who can't login currently. This happened about 3 weeks ago for ~2 hours, but I can't seem to find any mention of server maintenance on telstras end. Guess you'll just have to wait it out. (like me )
    Pastspirit <Ascension> 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

I'm with Telstra, they are fucking retarded so im not surprised if it's their problem

My Battle.Net is going crazy and have already lost 2 LFR groups because of it, can't log in Hearthstone either.

Yaaaaaay it's down again.

Was working just fine then Hearthstone timed out while looking for a match. Can't connect to Bnet. Only Bnet is affected, rest of the net is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastspirit View Post
    Are you from Australia or close? It seems to be all of telstras players who can't login currently. This happened about 3 weeks ago for ~2 hours, but I can't seem to find any mention of server maintenance on telstras end. Guess you'll just have to wait it out. (like me )
    Yep. I never wanted to go with Telstra ever again but hey guess what, they're the only supplier on my node. Yay, thanks Australian infrastructure. Here's some barbed wire to tie around your dick for the next time you assream me

Telstra user here, cant log in

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yaaaaaay it's down again.

Was working just fine then Hearthstone timed out while looking for a match. Can't connect to Bnet. Only Bnet is affected, rest of the net is fine.

Yep. I never wanted to go with Telstra ever again but hey guess what, they're the only supplier on my node. Yay, thanks Australian infrastructure. Here's some barbed wire to tie around your dick for the next time you assream me
    yep with Telstra and down now -was dced from wow and cant connect , never had a problem with Telstra in the many years been with them tho so I doubt its there fault --more then likely another attack on the servers