Thread: Wpvp question

Wpvp question

Is tich or sargeras better for world pvp if you are Alliance?

not really. They are alliance heavy. That means there are far less horde to kill, making wpvp scarce. I would suggest finding a server that is a bit more balanced.

more horde = more Wpvp
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    not really. They are alliance heavy. That means there are far less horde to kill, making wpvp scarce. I would suggest finding a server that is a bit more balanced.

more horde = more Wpvp
    well that depend on it. if you look at sylvanas eu or outland eu there both the best server for wpvp. wpvp can be far more then ganking a few hordies.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well that depend on it. if you look at sylvanas eu or outland eu there both the best server for wpvp. wpvp can be far more then ganking a few hordies.
    I think it will vary by server, but with the ones the OP listed, its like a 10:1 or worse. hard to have wpvp if you are missing a faction.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

more horde = more Wpvp

Realmpop say "Tichondrius PvP Normal United States PST 103.284(Ally) 163.301(Horde) 0,632 268.051(A/H ratio) 268.051(total)"

How is that "less horde to kill"?

What about with cross realm zones? Wouldn't that help supplement the lack of horde? I think Sargeras is paired with Illidan which is horde heavy. Not sure about Tich. Thoughts?

I don't understand how they could allow servers like Illidan-US or Stormscale-EU get to where they are today... ~225k horde vs 14k ally O.O
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

None. wPvP is a fucking joke. Either because you're geared in PvP gear and get rolled by Heroic PvE players or because you're in Heroic PvE gear and rolling an entire island. Blizzard found a way to make it even less attractive than it was.

Oh, and based on server? Lol. There might be a handful where there's a close enough population that you get good fights. Wish I knew of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    None. wPvP is a fucking joke. Either because you're geared in PvP gear and get rolled by Heroic PvE players or because you're in Heroic PvE gear and rolling an entire island. Blizzard found a way to make it even less attractive than it was.

Oh, and based on server? Lol. There might be a handful where there's a close enough population that you get good fights. Wish I knew of them.
    well if your from eu you could join vengeful dawn. there wpvp almost everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it will vary by server, but with the ones the OP listed, its like a 10:1 or worse. hard to have wpvp if you are missing a faction.
    oke i agree sareras is looking bad indeed. but if i look at http://wow.realmpop.com/us-tichondrius.html i see still 28% alliance. compaire to http://wow.realmpop.com/eu-sylvanas.html. where horde still mange to kill the king in stormwind on peek times. so it all depand on the server. and thats why he asked here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I don't understand how they could allow servers like Illidan-US or Stormscale-EU get to where they are today... ~225k horde vs 14k ally O.O
    free realm transfer and if your ally your defendly going to transfer. wait in the queue for 15-30 min just to get insta killed while in the openworld will defently make you transfer to any server. and you can't really force people to make servers.