Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ok. About the haste breakpoint at 50% . Is that buffed or unbuffed?
    Buffed I get around 46% which means I almost always have something to do.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the melee haste rating unbuffed that you should look at. 21250 is the cap if you prefer.
    Moussaka - Paladin Protection
    Ragedoll -Warrior Protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkhan View Post
    Those warriors... blizzard should rename "shout" spells to "cry" they are so good at that.

The tooltip displays the real haste value btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ptsunami2911 View Post
    Ok. About the haste breakpoint at 50% . Is that buffed or unbuffed?
    Buffed I get around 46% which means I almost always have something to do.
    To clarify a bit on this topic. You want 50% haste - not attack speed. There is only an attack speed raid buff, not one for haste.

You will have 65% attack speed with the raid buff when you have 50% haste (21250 rating).

Ok .... elvui haste datatext messing with me then

Hi. Sorry to revive this thread again, but I have a few itemization questions, and wonder if you guys have any advice on this.
    I just got the malkorok normal trinket(yay!), and a few other upgrades. My character is here : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ytank/advanced

I was wondering where it would be best to use my bonus rolls for the weeks to come. Right now recognizing I skipped shamans and nazgrim for malkorok, I'm thinking of Sha of Pride(for chest and shield) and Nazgrim(obvious) and rook(trinket) - see below) or thok(again, see below). I hope to get a thok kill soon :P

Also about the trinkets. I imagine that Vial of Living Corruption would be BiS and is a must. What other trinket should I aim for? I was thinking that any of the other amplifying trinkets would be good if no one else in the raid wants them(thoks tail tip,immerseus bindings, prismatic prison of pride etc.). Or should I go for another thok's tail tip to replace my flex one? Or just any other stamina trinket? I didnt have any survivability issues on malkorok normal just so you know.

Rook trinket isn't worth it unless you plan to do Malkorok heroic. In general the trinkets you have are good enough and you should probably focus on something else.

But eh let's see:
    Dark Shaman: Boots, Ring
    Thok: Ring, Trinket, Set
    Blackfuse: Ring, Set
    Sha: Shield, Set

I'd go for those if possible since they each have more than 1 possible upgrade - while Nazgrim does drop a better shield the set drop would be kind of wasted.

Right. I do hope for a nazgrim drop though, because my current 561 gaunlets are retribution gauntlets and not prot :/

Right. I do hope for a nazgrim drop though, because my current 561 gaunlets are retribution gauntlets and not prot :/
    They're very similar items, hit/haste versus exp/haste. If you're not gaining a protection setbonus from it then it really doesn't matter.

Consider coining Ordos (Retribution loot spec!) for necklace, bracers, belt, helm, shoulders or pants. It's really only the crit/mastery chest that wouldn't be an upgrade.
    Last edited by Lackluster; 2014-02-18 at 06:01 AM.

Ahh well, definitely going for an ordos coin(been doing for last 2 weeks ) ......
    The other 2 coins I guess I will spend on sha and shamans like nillo said.

About boot enchants , why do many sites recommend Pandarens Step over hastE? Which do you guys prefer?

15+ Year Old Account
    because movement speed is superior in almost all cases.

Ah oops didn't notice - but then why did you get those 2 set items as ret in the first place? >_>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    because movement speed is superior in almost all cases.
    And the difference between 175 haste and 140 mastery is insignificant in anything past t14.

Deleted
    I have used haste every since T14, mostly because the boot enchants does not stack with LAotL which was go-to in T14. Nowadays you mostl use SoL, but the boot enchants would be good just to reduce corpse runs

I have not really reflected much over the boot enchants in T15 and T16. If you are below haste cap I would probably use haste enchant.

Well .... i switched from ret to prot and basically used most of my ret gear, coz stat prio is the same i guess.
    So the pandaren's step would be a better enchant just for the movespeed?

Yes unless you don't have to move at all the stat difference just isn't worth giving up the movement speed for.

@Lackluster ... i coined the mastery/critical strike chest on ordos
    Last edited by ptsunami2911; 2014-02-19 at 06:13 PM.

@Lackluster ... i coined the mastery/critical strike chest on ordos
    still better than the lfr one :O

I agree with that, though i would have loved the bracers.
    Since i got the chest, is it still worth coining sha?