Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    true story time

i pass my doctorate in the US, los angeles exactly. I had that roomate, nice woman and all, enrolled in an MBA program of USC, destined to greatness. She was telling me that USA represent half the population of the world, and since people in the US are rich, the world as a whole can't be that poor.

And i was like, little (shy) french boy every American make fun of, didn't even know what to say or do beside a giant facepalm. Nice girl otherwise, but man, what do they teach you in school?

Back when i was in school about 15 years ago they actually taught us stuff. But now its all on a curve so instead of teaching kids what they should be learning they teach them what they think they can learn. Example from sisters kids school. Their are 3 4th grade classes one for Special Ed kids, One for Smart kids and one for Stupid kids. Only thing is Smart/Stupid teach pretty much on a level as if the kids learning were 2 grades lower. Special ed now is pretty much kindergarten 1-12

No child Left behind Act didn't teach the kids to speed up just slow down to the level of the few dumb ones creating an army of stupid ones that are now breeding

Better example in Chicago a few years ago a top of the state student was denied entrance into a college because her grades weren't good enough. The Public school Curve is bad
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2014-01-31 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therealmagoo View Post
    You cant be serious right lol , i know most ppl think of Americans as ignorant to the rest of the world (and there is a vast amount of them that seem to be) but come on now ............ france created in the 50S???? and America is older in history lmao. Americans every where this is why you cant have nice things, ppl that represent you like this are doing so much harm to you and the opinions ppl have of you.
    So you mean to tell me God didn't create the universe in 1776?

Closing this down. The title is misleading, and conversation has strayed far, far off from the original topic.