Poll: Transmog Sets from Store!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Defiantly support this, but in-game store transmog items should not be replicas of raiding tier, got to keep that shit separate. Drops either in game or in store.

OP should emphasize in OP that you wouldn't be able to purchase CM/SoO shaman sets from the store.

They should add transmog sets to the store, I would like to see how much they'll cost compared to a single helmet.

I'd be okay with them completing the sets they started with the transmog helmets.

No thanks recent sets look already shitty enough.
    Not that it isn't going to happen regardless though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't care about vanity stuff honestly. No stats, just stuffs to mog. I'm fine with that, but it shouldn't be sets that are in game and are hard to get. Some stuff needs to be earned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I will never buy anything from the store in game so i don't really care. I also don't transmog either so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Well, of course it depends on which race you are playing.

Filthy Gnome.

OnT: I don't really like the idea of transmog sets being sold in the shop. I might be okay with it if they're still obtainable in-game, but still.. No.

If they want to sell more stuff in the shop, go F2P. But if you'll go F2P I expect many people to quit due to most likely getting delay in content etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I'd be okay with them completing the sets they started with the transmog helmets.

I guess I would be okay with that aswell, but why not just get the remaining parts be obtainable in-game so people have a reason to buy the headpiece?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd stand for that!

I don't have an issue with them adding a set that's not available in-game. Personally, I would want it to be available in-game as well, but if there wasn't an in-game obtainable way, it wouldn't bother me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amaraim View Post
    Filthy Gnome.
    Not a gnome anymore for quite a while now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Admittedly you can get them later on, like how anyone can run heroic T11 for that awesome Mage set now. While store stuff you'll always have to buy..
    On a sidenote: While I aquired the whole heroic T11 priest set, I really really regret not collecting the LFR version. It's shame that of all things, the "easiest" to get version isn't available anymore at all. :|

No thanks. After those terrible helmets I doubt they'll ever try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I would like the idea! Mainly because I am too lazy to farm a set
    How are you a fucking mod here? Jesus Christ I don't even know why I visit this forum. This is so clearly not the game for me anymore. What a goddamn tragedy that this shit should even be suggested. And an even greater tragedy that the fanbase would support it. Shame on you. Seriously.. shame.. on.. you.

Why statsless gear? Seems kinda pointless to me, just put heroic raid gear on there imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I'd stand for that!

I don't have an issue with them adding a set that's not available in-game. Personally, I would want it to be available in-game as well, but if there wasn't an in-game obtainable way, it wouldn't bother me.
    Blizz has you right where they want you. Good boy, keep up that status quo in complacency while they sneak up behind you with the dagger and rob you blind.

This will probably be one of the new cash shop items come WOD. I'm not really against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I would like the idea! Mainly because I am too lazy to farm a set

Store in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Why statsless gear? Seems kinda pointless to me, just put heroic raid gear on there imo.
    Yeah this. Lets cut out the foreplay here and get right to business. That's what you really want Blizzard. And the apologetic, complacent masses won't give you any shit over it. No need for this beating around the bush.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donair View Post
    How are you a fucking mod here? Jesus Christ I don't even know why I visit this forum. This is so clearly not the game for me anymore. What a goddamn tragedy that this shit should even be suggested. And an even greater tragedy that the fanbase would support it. Shame on you. Seriously.. shame.. on.. you.
    Haha. Way to overreact.

Quote Originally Posted by Donair View Post
    Yeah this. Lets cut out the foreplay here and get right to business. That's what you really want Blizzard. And the apologetic, complacent masses won't give you any shit over it. No need for this beating around the bush.
    Pretty much.

There's no legit reason to not have that. The people that don't want it wouldn't have to buy it, and the people that would like it can buy it. Simple as that.

Then there's the people that are so blindly against anything and everything that Blizz does, even though they're still playing the game for some odd reason.