Deleted

Feral Spirits tweet!

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...13151947415552

O M G

I think I pooped myself a bit.

I can't help but notice melee/enha issues being addressed after ghostcrawler left

>.>

<.<

Just a coincidence, probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Well he said, there is a chance, that ferals spirits may be dangerous again.
    I won't believe until i read it in the patch notes

Deleted
    Gosh! I SO hope they again become FERAL and dangerous. Right now they even don't tickle. They are just a light breeze on a sunny day.

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys do realize they got their dmg cut down to match new short cd on them , which aparently was what shamans asked for...

Deleted
    Also maybe not a "chance" since it was pretty direct instead of there is some chance and plans for it but nothing set in stone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    you guys do realize they got their dmg cut down to match new short cd on them , which aparently was what shamans asked for...
    Well, Bladestorm got CD cut AND damage increase. FERAL Spirits should be dangerous imo.

Right now they simply don;t have dmg. My shammy in 545 pve gear sent Feral Spirits at a mob with 393k HP... after 30 seconds they got him down to 153k... . That can;t be even considered dmg when it's measly 8k dps. 4k per wolf. My Flame Shock on single target does more:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, Enhancement needs more than a buff to the wolves for it to be an engaging spec.

At this stage, I need something a bit more intuitive besides sitting in auto-attack and waiting for an ability to come off cooldown.

Also, Blizzard's attitude towards 2h Enhance makes me sad.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2014-01-31 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Unfortunately, Enhancement needs more than a buff to the wolves for it to be an engaging spec.

At this stage, I need something a bit more intuitive besides sitting in auto-attack and waiting for an ability to come off cooldown.
    Going back to the priority list might help as you're doing something wrong in tot or higher level gear to be waiting a lot.

It's honestly not uncommon in a raid night to have to force a slot for totem refresh it's that busy with haste levels. ToT 2 set helped during that tier too.

We were also specifically changed to not always be GCD locked like in wrath, too. I guess people couldn't handle it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Also, Blizzard's attitude towards 2h Enhance makes me sad.
    This. Warriors were granted the option of dual wielding 2hs or 1hs as fury, yet shaman are basically told to go hide in a corner. Understandable that as of now, it would be a dumb setup, but come WoD with itemization changes to weapons, it could actually be pulled off. My guess is they don't want yet another spec fighting over 2h weapon drops...which is strange considering there's already 5 classes (including shaman) that could fight over 1h weapons come WoD; of those 5, only shaman can't use swords. War, DK, monk, and rogue can. Were 2h axes viable for shaman, they would compete with only wars, DKs, and pallies.

*shrug*

Hopefully they'll fix our terrible snap aoe and target switching too! :\
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

enhancement has almost no downside when target switching unless you're unleashed fury, and even then its just a slight reduction in 1 or 2 lightning bolts

They're nice for soloing stuff though, their heal with the glyph helps me a lot with warbringers.
    But their damage is pretty...eh.