Whats a good ESO website equivilent to MMO-Champion?

I hope this is the right place to ask but where is a good website that is the equivalent of MMO-Champion and has a big community active on it?
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    I don't know for sure, but I *REALLY* doubt such a site exists (with the same size of a community as MMO-C).

That said, have you tried googling it?

It's not really the right place.
    There's an ESO megathread in 'Video Games - General discussion' on this board, but an MMO-Champ like forum for ESO would be pointless considering the non-disclosure agreement that is still in force.

Deleted
    im guessing that when the game launches ESO will get its own sub forum here, but there is no point just yet because its all under NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    It's not really the right place.
    There's an ESO megathread in 'Video Games - General discussion' on this board, but an MMO-Champ like forum for ESO would be pointless considering the non-disclosure agreement that is still in force.
    Well... Is the Megathread REALLY the right place to ask this? Isn't the focus of the Megathread suppose to be on the game itself where as I am interested in more of a news/community website that is involved with the game? Thats why I was hesitant putting this question there because what really does the Megathread fully encompass? Shouldn't the megathreads be more focused instead of all over the place? *shrug*

Thanks Shamanic, ill give that site a gander. Id love to take part in the megathread but... its just soo massive and unorganized its really hard to take part in whats going on XD
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BassZ1890 View Post
    Thanks Shamanic, ill give that site a gander. Id love to take part in the megathread but... its just soo massive and unorganized its really hard to take part in whats going on XD
    It can be a little difficult when it moves so fast but if you see any news or want to discuss anything just throw it in there and don't be worried about responding to something that's pages behind. Generally the megathread needs to be well used for the admins to consider adding a section so the more people who show that they're interested in using MMOC as a place to talk about ESO, the more likely it is we could get a section later on

Well... Is the Megathread REALLY the right place to ask this? Isn't the focus of the Megathread suppose to be on the game itself where as I am interested in more of a news/community website that is involved with the game? Thats why I was hesitant putting this question there because what really does the Megathread fully encompass? Shouldn't the megathreads be more focused instead of all over the place? *shrug*
    I meant no offense. You asked, I answered. That's really all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    I meant no offense. You asked, I answered. That's really all.
    And I took no offense XD I am sorry if my response came off as hostile, because it really was not. It was more of a "Ehh, is it really?" response. Not a smug response. I am asking because I myself am not exactly sure what belongs and what does not belong in the mega thread. Is it for everything even remotely related to the game its about or is it meant to be focused solely around the game and not about things partially related to the game.

Does asking about an ESO community website really involve the game enough to belong in the Megathread?

Really, I meant no hostility and I am sorry if I came off as hostile but I am really just asking what does or does not belong there and questioning it, ya know? I mean, the Megathread is already pretty chaotic as is is...

Hmm, this actually makes me ponder... Should the way "Megathreads" are handled be reviewed by the MMOC staff? As it stands, I am sure that almost 500 pages of a Megathread cant be easy to moderate, navigate, or really look into. At what point should a Megathread grow to a point that it should probably be converted to a sub form? I know once the game comes out that it will get one but, and just hear me out, if a megathread gets up to around 500 pages DURING an NDA, does that not prove that there is enough topics to discuss that it deserves a sub form? I mean, wouldn't it have proved its a popular enough discussion to warrant a better place to discuss it? Wouldn't it be easier to moderate when the many many topics of the Megathread are spread out over more organized and separate topics?

Really, is the "Megathread until release" idea flawed for some bigger named games and instead of being for ease and simplicity instead devolves into a mass of chaos for both users and moderators?

I would be interested in hearing a moderator's view on this. Obviously the idea of a Megathread is good for forum space and convenience, but when does it come to a point that its instead inconvenient for both staff and general users? When does a Megathread, especially in an NDA, grow to the point that it proves it has more than enough content to discuss even while under an NDA?
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2014-01-31 at 01:49 PM.
    #EXMVP

And I took no offense XD I am sorry if my response came off as hostile.

Really, I meant no hostility and I am sorry if I came off as hostile but I am really just asking what does or does not belong there and questioning it, ya know?
    No, no; it didn't come off as hostile at all... It read more as if you felt reprimanded, and I didn't want you to feel reprimanded for asking a question.
    Ah, text-based communication... How treacherous thou art. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    ^

MMO-C's megathread probably has a bigger readership than any other ESO website on the net - when the game goes live it will likely get its own sub-forum too - so I'd say just stick around MMO-C

#totallyNotBiased
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    ^

MMO-C's megathread probably has a bigger readership than any other ESO website on the net - when the game goes live it will likely get its own sub-forum too - so I'd say just stick around MMO-C

#totallyNotBiased
    Well obviously its not Biased :P Why would an MMOC mod want to promote an MMOC topic? Hehe~ Ahh well, anyway, thanks for the info everyone.
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    ^

#totallyNotBiased
    To be fair, as biased as this may seem coming from a moderator of MMO-C, the MMO-C community is huge, and unless ESO becomes a huge (10m+ subs) MMO, it's doubtful that any site of this size will ever appear.