So I'm coming back after a couple month's break...

- How's Destro's stat distribution now? Is it still Mastery >>> Crit > Haste? Brusalk's thread is way outdated.
    - Is it worth going Affliction again besides a couple fights (most notably Protectors and Thok)?

Ive seen some top warlocks and they are all Affliction so Im really confused.
    RETIRED.
    Main Warlock | Alt Warlock | Twitter: @NeryssaBH
    !

Affliction is completely dead...Am 575ilvl and played Affliction for many years has been my main spec, am very skilled and still couldn't beat Destro DPS single target when i was triple targeting with Affliction. Not to mention Affliction is completely boring since they toke out shadow bolt.

At higher ilvl's destro is a good 40-70K ahead.

Its Mastery and Haste/Crit. You want to even out those two. Have around 24% each approx.

Im at 561 currently, managed to get 9/14H before taking a break... cant manage to get even 15% on each stat lol, hopefully with more gear. But thanks =)
    RETIRED.
    !

Affliction is still really good single target, especially if you guild kills the boss fast. If you don't have a black blood or meta gem than I would stick with destro. The specs are very similar dps unless it's Protectors where affliction is very strong or H Garrosh where destro is strong.
    Mage: Kams | Warlock: Kamslock | Druid: Kamkin | Guild: Duality - Zul'jin 7/7 Mythic
    Stream: twitch.tv/kamswow
    Twitter: @kamswow
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/squigglemuguffin

I'm coming back to a reform guild, so we aren't killing bosses fast (yet). Unfortunately I don't have a Black Blood, I got a normal Multistrike trink and a HWF Amplify trinket. Looks like I will be sticking with Destro for now. Glad to know those havent really changed since I stopped raiding. Thank you very much for the info.
    RETIRED.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Kamswow View Post
    Affliction is still really good single target, especially if you guild kills the boss fast. If you don't have a black blood or meta gem than I would stick with destro. The specs are very similar dps unless it's Protectors where affliction is very strong or H Garrosh where destro is strong.
    Destro is very strong on Klaxxi heroic too, you can use Havoc on CD and Rain of Fire when there are 2 bosses on top of each other or when Parasites are still up.