Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Money well spent? Justin Bieber obsessive spends £60k to look like his idol

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life...-like-his-idol

And Toby Sheldon, who has spent the past five years having surgery to make him look like the pop star, couldn't be more pleased with the results.

He admitted: "Once Justin shot to fame his face was everywhere and I all I kept thinking when I saw his picture was, 'I want to look like him.'"

At 33, Toby is 14 years Justin's senior, and he spent the money in an effort to capture the youthful looks of the singer.

Toby added: "By using Justin’s charming baby face as my inspiration, I've been able to restructure my entire look to maintain a much more youthful appearance through plastic surgery."

“I finally look like Justin Bieber and I couldn’t be happier about it”
    Toby Sheldon

That plastic surgery includes face fillers, a chin reduction and eyelid surgery.

Songwriter Toby admits to being addicted to surgery, telling TLC show My Strange Addiction: "Some people buy fancy cars or fancy mansions.

"What I do with my money is I get surgery to look more like Justin Bieber."

Toby started losing his hair when he turned 23, and it was at this point that he decided to start having treatments, spending £5,000 on hair transplants.

When Justin became a worldwide star at the tender age of 12, Toby, who has a fear of getting old, used him as an inspiration to change his own look.

Despite fawning over the troubled pop star, Toby insists he's not a fan of his music.

He added: "I didn’t necessarily listen to his music or fawn over him as a celebrity, but his face was just so flawless every change I made was modeled after him."

The surgery fanatic has even had SMILE SURGERY in an attempt to emulate the boyish Justin look.

Toby admitted: "The more I started studying Justin and young people in general it’s really their smile that gives them their youthful glow.

"If you look closely, you’ll notice that when younger people just barely have their mouths open they naturally show their top teeth, giving them a sort of natural and effortless smile."

Despite the whopping amount he's already spent, the addict said there is still more work to be done, including a nose job and jaw reduction.

Delighted with his new look, Toby said: "Between our similar hairstyles, baby faced smile and overall youthful appearance I finally look like Justin Bieber and I couldn’t be happier about it."

Let's just hope he doesn't want to copy Justin's recent double arrest..

Pfffff xDD
    Usually i would say burn it with fire.
    But this guy belongs to the zoo

I don't really see the problem. People everywhere try to recapture their youth and use celebrities as inspiration, he's just on the extreme end of that
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Story is old, fairly sure we already had a thread on it months ago?

OT: Why the fuck would you. Just why.

Looks nothing like justin bieber, he needs his money back
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Still doesn't look like Bieber. What a moron.

15+ Year Old Account
    This was "news" in October, why is this suddenly everywhere again?

He doesn't look even vaguely like Bieber tbh.

this is one of the things that is wrong with the world, guys want to molest children
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would happy slap the shit outta that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kifimbo View Post
    this is one of the things that is wrong with the world, people want to molest children
    Fixed that for you.

Thanks.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Story is old, fairly sure we already had a thread on it months ago?

OT: Why the fuck would you. Just why.
    Old story indeed, and he didn't aim to look like beiber himself, as much as get his youthful appearance, which of course comes by taking a lot of the looks from him.
    Don't really care much. Just took the time to look it up back then because everybody went "omg he doesn't even look like him".

Think it's about the same as girls getting a boob job. Something you can't get on your own.
    In the more pathetic category is:
    Synthol. Oil you pump into your muscles to look like you're in better shape, instead of just getting in shape.
    Results like http://www.shockmansion.com/wp-conte...1/tn_tujtu.jpg and such ensues. That guy isn't even in the extreme end.

Edit:
    Can see people already is going on with the "Doesn't look like Beiber omg".
    He got what he aimed for. He doesn't look like one at 33 or whatever his age is again, which was the goal.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I think I just puked a little in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=justin+beiber

How many Justin Beiber threads do we need until you people are satisfied????

There was a thread about this back in October, as others have already mentioned.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er+fan+plastic

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just noticed, his hair doesn't sweep the correct way. Justin's goes the other. How much of a fan can you be if you can't even manage that?!
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    id rather spend that 60k on paying an assassin to kill the real justin bieber

You're a bad friend if you don't slap this person and say "wake the fuck up!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I would doubt he has many of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    What if he doesn't have friends?

I would think he would want to take care of that oily skin - kinda gross. How does that happen and why let it sit there.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking