Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    His personal choices that don't harm anyone else but maybe himself. My opinion on this is irrelevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    People like this need shoving in a mad house, they're a danger to the civilised world.
    Why would ANYONE want to look anything like him?!
    Well, why wouldn't you want to look like someone who is extremely well-recognized, rich, young, and has a insanely hot girlfriend?

Shove him to the madhouse, he wants to look like someone extremely successful.

He nailed it, looks exactly like Bieber....

Deleted
    Maybe if i just tilt my head...

...And gauge my eyes out.

Can't see it, his money to waste but damn; He could of actually spent it better.

They say a fool and his money are soon parted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post

Let's just hope he doesn't want to copy Justin's recent double arrest..
    Still cheaper than the guy that paid over $150k so far to turn himself into a living doll.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/justin-jedlica
    Why stop at the human ideal when toys and action figures have even more impressive physiques? That's the question Justin Jedlica was faced with on "My Strange Addiction." In the show's super-sized season premiere, Justin revealed that he's spent nearly $160,000 on 125 different surgeries. His goal is to look like a living doll.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

I guess if you've got the money to throw away, whatever makes you happy. :S

This really just reminds me of the guy who went through a number of surgeries to look like his wife.

Looking at the 2 pics side by side, I thought it was the same person.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why aliens don't talk to us.

It looks like he gave all his money to the doctor and said "I want to look exactly like a bull dyke, make it happen doc". The operation was a success I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    Well, why wouldn't you want to look like someone who is extremely well-recognized, rich, young, and has a insanely hot girlfriend?

The youth,wealth,fame and a hot girlfriend don't come with the package. In fact he looks like a creepy single middle aged man who you'd actively try to avoid in the street and he's £50k-£60k poorer.

He needs a refund, also, reminds me of something.. I keep thinking of Sacha Baron Cohen dressed up in a too-small school uniform with tiny knickers and knee socks. Why is this image in the head!

....and people don't realize the fact he doesn't look like the real person is, in fact, a good thing.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post

Well, while i would want to have all those things you listed, i'd like to keep my own looks. I like how i look..

In this case, its really like fanhood gone way too far. I can find better use for 60k than modify my face to look similar to a teen popstar. If anything, the guy is a freak.

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks nothing like justin bieber though...if you shaved the hair it would be impossible to make the comparison

Also, surely contact lenses would be the fist change...
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2014-02-01 at 02:45 PM.