Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My warlock dinged 90 and got celestial gloves, legs and and ordos item on the same day. My warrior has had similar luck, especially on ordos. Just need the helm to have every item ordos can drop for dps.

Meanwhile, my holy paly that has been farming celestials and ordos for months has recently looted the gloves, has never looted the legs and has crappy luck on ordos.

Seems my alts have a hell of a lot better luck than mains.

I'm lucky when it comes to mounts, and unlucky when it comes to gear...
    I got Ashes on the first kill of Kael'thas, and then I got the huolon mount on the first kill as well with my newly dinged Shaman.
    And yesterday I did Alysrazor for the second time on my Warlock and the mount dropped as well.

I don't really farm the mounts, I just go do it when I'm bored. Overall I might have something like 10 solo kills on Alysrazor and about the same on Kael'thas.

However, across my 9 level 90s, I've gotten 1 PVE drop from the celestials...
    Also, on my main I've coined the stupid cloak from heroic Immerseus twice in a row now, I just want the trinket. Getting the cloak is even worse than gold

Deleted
    Well, I personally recieved the T14 hands AND legs on my rogue when MoP launched even before I hit level 90.. >_>

First I recieved it when I hit level 76 or something (got summon) and the second time was 85+ something.

I have the opposite luck.

I get "goodie bags of everyone wins something" and gold which is fine except it's usually like in the range of 12 to 30 gold. IF I get loot the bonus roll is usually the same thing I just got. I have a hell of a time getting weapons on any toon. It loot..i've gotten more mail bracers then I'll ever need..EVER but over a month to get ONE mail chet piece.

I hate RNG...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I have a lovely story to share, it always pisses of mount collectors.

I've never cared much about mounts myself. One day, I make my way to Tempest Keep for some transmog. Didn't get the transmog. I did get a mount, though.

Here's where it gets worse.

Two weeks later, I go to Onyxia's Lair. For transmog. Got no transmog... Did get a mount, though.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Happend to me also 10 weeks nothing then both pants and gloves at same time
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

I'd been killing Onyxia on my Shaman for some time, figured hey I'll bring my new 90 Paladin through and try it. Mount dropped on the first run on my Paladin.

Unfortunately the same trick did not work on Alysrazor or Attumen the Huntsman or Malygos.

Also my first three items from Ordos on my Monk were the pants. Then I won the head twice in a row. Then I won the pants again.

A while back me and my GF decided to run Maly in an attempt to get her a cool new flying mount. It was her first run. Both of the mounts dropped at once. Never have I seen such a display of luck again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayro View Post
    A while back me and my GF decided to run Maly in an attempt to get her a cool new flying mount. It was her first run. Both of the mounts dropped at once. Never have I seen such a display of luck again.

Le sigh - had the blue drop four times on Maly. One day, maybe if I am a very good girl - I may get the azure. /raises eyes Heavenward to the RNG gods.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got my first two tier pieces from SoO in similar fashion...one of, if not my first run through, got two tier pieces within about 10 minutes of each other. Second tier piece was a bonus roll off Nazgrim I believe

Edit: Clarification, LFR. Zoned in and did Sha of Pride and got Chest. Queue popped for wing two, zoned in to Nazgrim fight, won helm, bonus roll for Gloves.
    Last edited by Thralk; 2014-01-31 at 04:56 PM.

I carried a friend of mine that doesn't play anymore in a Zul'Gurub run, back in the Wrath days. The Zulian Tiger dropped from the tiger boss, we bith rolled, and he won it. We later proceeded to kill Hakkar, and he got the completion achievement. That was the ONLY time he ever ran that raid. I farmed that until it was gone and never saw another tiger.

Did I mention he doesn't play anymore?

So.... yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like our good friend the TLPD. I spent four years trying to get that bastard (got him last summer). Husband flies through SP - smack into it and kills him. "Hey honey! I think I got a new mount!"

I remember when I got Ashes of Alar's

The day after, I was chatting with my friend, told him, hell yeah got Ashes of Alar on my second run yesteray blabla.

He said, thanks for the reminder, I will do it before the weekly reset (it was on tuesday morning)
    So he went over, and ... yes .. he got the mount too

It'S just weird ... if I was not there to tell him or remind him about doing Kael and also two Ashes Of Alar dropping one day after another. ... just weird or what ?

I got swift white hawkstrider on my first clear of heroic MgT... I just went for old times sake - never cared to get the mount.

also got 16 secrets of empire in 2 lockouts on my alt... so i am expected shit rng in the next part of the quest -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    My mage got pants from celestials, then coined pants from celestials then got pants from Ordos. RNG clearly has a sadistic sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's impressive - I'm going to start taking my gf with me for my weekly mount runs, I have a feeling that they'll drop first time for her (and I bet she wins the roll too ;p)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivendare dropped his mount after the fifth attempt I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    my mage kept double proccing loot on ordos, got the chest like 4 times, but still got new piece most off the time

Once when i did FL later on in MoP for fun, i suddenly got 3 100 rolls in a row on the same boss XD

I got both my tier pieces off the drop too