Deleted

How to dismount enemy?

Hey,
    I need to know how to dismount enemy in world pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Polymorph and Hex are the only two examples I know of that can force another player to dismount.

For most classes your best bet is to close range and apply a snare, then keep it applied until they either dismount voluntarily to engage you or die.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    This will do it

I use it whenever I can, but the cooldown sucks ;x

Deleted
    Hardened shell.
    Bonus points if he dies from fall damage.

Deleted
    Anything for levels 60, 70, 80, 85?

Deleted
    Let him aggro a mob and get dazed

10+ Year Old Account
    Knockbacks used to work, lol. Oh the joy of sneaking up on an afk Horde in Wintergrasp and thunderstorming him a mile away and seeing the little "HK" pop up on my screen. Still got some FRAPS footage of those good times somewhere.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    unless u have the shell u can't, flying mounts are broken and as long as they exist there will be no world pvp, wait until woD op then u'll see how fast that'll change

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaos View Post
    Anything for levels 60, 70, 80, 85?
    Think you can loot and use the Hardened Shell at any level if you can get a port to Pandaria and get a ride to the mob. I took a 70 twink around and got some of the rare items that didn't have level requirements once.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the hardened shell too.. This thing is priceless....

A few weeks ago, while on a routine route for pet battles (there's a tamer in the zone) I went to Hinterlands on my ally hunter. While minding my own business and doing my battle, I kept getting spammed by the reports how the Nelf post was attacked. After the battle I decided to check what's going on, and found how a couple level 70 DKs terrorized the post, repeatedly killing the quest givers and other npc's..
    I landed, prepared myself in all relaxed fashion, waited until they were both fighting the same npc's and bam, killed them both in one sweep.
    Now that wasn't a heroic achievement given how they basically die from one Multishot with the cloak proc.
    Thought they were getting the message though, and leave the place alone.... No they didn't.. I killed them another couple times. And then, there they were, reinforcements.. A pally and a rogue. Both level 90. The pally up in the air, the rogue on the ground.. I flew up on the roof, sat down on the furthest beam so the rogue couldn't reach me either way, and I put my shell to use on the pally... What a great day. Fall damage, serpent sting, black arrow, cloak barrage, dead he was too.

Them lowbies questing there loved me big time lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."