1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135

    buying level 90?

    so now yo ucan buy a level 90 for WOD so defeating the purpose of blizzard redoing all the 1-60 quests back in cataclysm

  2. #2
    I am Murloc! UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,389
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    so now yo ucan buy a level 90 for WOD so defeating the purpose of blizzard redoing all the 1-60 quests back in cataclysm
    This is news to you? Didn't you make a thread a day or two ago about this (or I at least saw you discussing it a lot)? :S

    Most people on this site hated the redone 1-60 experience. Please don't tell me everyone loves it now that it can be skipped... please...
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2014-01-31 at 03:19 PM.

    Sometimes updated...

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    so now yo ucan buy a level 90 for WOD so defeating the purpose of blizzard redoing all the 1-60 quests back in cataclysm
    Thats what the power of money does to a company.

    It allows them to make stupid decisions and pretend they did it for a good reason.

  4. #4
    a) There are already tons of threads on this topic; expect this to get locked soon.
    b) If you level your character to 60 before applying the boost to 90, you get a veteran bonus and all your professions get boosted to 600, so there's still a reason to go through all the 1-60 redone Cataclysm content.

  5. #5
    Bloodsail Admiral ShadowForge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,135
    no reason to level to 60 since professions are easy to level anyways and half of them are useless and make 0 gold compared to others

  6. #6
    Legendary! Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    6,738
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is news to you? Didn't you make a thread a day or two ago about this (or I at least saw you discussing it a lot)? :S

    Most people on this site hated the redone 1-60 experience. Please don't tell me everyone loves it now that it can be skipped... please...
    I think 1-60 is 100x better then 60-90

    But that doesn't mean 90 boost means its either good or bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Metachronopolis
    Posts
    19,758
    There are plenty of threads about this so it's not really necessary to start another.

    Closing.
    Show respect even to people who don't deserve it; Not as a reflection of their character, but of yours.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •