What about making other mana requierments for 2s/3s?

Could it be possible to make just something like mana cost for healers for 2s having a multiplicator 1.5 or something?

Atm im stuck at around 1700 on my ele shaman, cause when i play double dps some comps just crush me (fair enough).

But what annoys me actually is, that when you meet healer/dps as healer/dps then every 2nd game we just leave because nothing is happening. Healers always full mana and some classes have so many def cds, you will never score a kill if they are smart and just turtle around pillars. Then after like 15-20 mins finally some1 gets a killing blow just because of the reduced healing. And that sux too, causeit only favourizes classes who can do something like "lol i interrupted you 4 times in a row now you die lol", even when you have been closer to a kill many times before battle fatigue.

I think it would help if healers just would have to be concerned about how to use mana. I mean i now it form my shaman or MW..you can slack a alot and when you start to run oom cause you didnt pay attention you can just start again to heal easy and it just fills up :P

I remember a time, when going oom was an issue and i had to chose my spells wisely.

I think something like a multiplicator for 2s would be nice

It's not really a bad idea... But 2s aren't balanced and never will be, even with a change like this. It would make some healers useless while others would stay viable. For example, I'm relatively sure you could double the mana cost of spells on my Resto Druid and I'd still never go OOM, whereas on my Priest or Shaman I think I'd be OOM and useless very fast.

I agree that one DPS will never kill one healer against any competent team that doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but at the moment that's kind of hard to fix. The change to make dampening start at 5 minutes rather than 10 in 2s will help though, assuming it stacks up the same, nobody can heal at 80% reduced healing, so every game will end eventually. Just might take 15 minutes.