Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Whats are your favorite 10 levels to play?

I love playing characters that are in the 45 - 55 range....... I like the zones that involves, and I like the anticipation of soon getting the chance to fly. ( Not a fan of Blasted Lands or Silithus )

1-10 because it only takes about 30mins to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like 15-25. From dungeons to mounts to glyphs in 10 short levels.

Honestly...... please don't kill me..... I like Cataclysm. I think its just because the leveling is.... simpler.... I think... I just really like the leveling. I can go from one zone to the next with not much anything to worry about, and the story, especially in Vashjr and Uldum, never gets old. I have a feeling after Warlords is released and they nerf EXP in Mists again it will be Mists, only reason it isn't Mists now is because of the still, even after nerfs, long grind to 90, it just feels like a chore once I leave the Jade Forest.

leveling from 58 to 68

Just queue in LFD, chain pull, do dungeons quest ... et voila

Deleted
    That ! Also with quest while u r w8ing the que ( first post xD )

70 - 80. Northrend is simply superior to everything else, though I do enjoy Outland as well, so a close second is 60 - 70.

1 - 10 is also great for Worgen, and for the Forsaken 10 - 20.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level cap -10 until level cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    leveling from 58 to 68

Just queue in LFD, chain pull, do dungeons quest ... et voila
    That ! Also with quest while u r w8ing the que

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard question to answer because I'm constantly changing my mind.

Probably 48-58. I just love the final EK and Kalimdor quests.

68-78 and 58-68 are great too.

Deleted
    1-10. It feels like undertaking a grand adventure.

I just wish the human starting area gave you a temporary wizard companion who says "I'm looking for someone to share in an adventuuaaarghhh...."

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    70 - 80. Northrend is simply superior to everything else, though I do enjoy Outland as well, so a close second is 60 - 70.

1 - 10 is also great for Worgen, and for the Forsaken 10 - 20.
    I kind of feel that way too, with the exception of Borean Tundra.... I hate that zone.

Well, I dread 45-55 far more than any other period in the game. After that anything Outland or Northrend are just... bad. I love Cata and Pandaria, so that's not an issue.

I guess, for right now, the last ten or somewhere prior to 21. (Give or take a few depending on what skills are learned when on some classes/specs.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Honestly...... please don't kill me..... I like Cataclysm. I think its just because the leveling is.... simpler.... I think... I just really like the leveling. I can go from one zone to the next with not much anything to worry about, and the story, especially in Vashjr and Uldum, never gets old. I have a feeling after Warlords is released and they nerf EXP in Mists again it will be Mists, only reason it isn't Mists now is because of the still, even after nerfs, long grind to 90, it just feels like a chore once I leave the Jade Forest.
    Second that! cata's quest are <3. Always feel so happy when leveling there. I even made a topic why people hate Cata, I believe it's one of best expansion it brought so much fun quests!

58-68 is still my favorite. I don't know why, I think its because all of the instances, but I've loved most of those zones as well. For me, the further you get away for 70 the worse it gets.

58-68, by a mile. Second place is probably mid-30's to 40's

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Cataclysm at the moment, mostly since I only did Vashj'ir on my latest alt and basicly hit high enough to go Pandaria. With a few dungeons run during the question ofcourse. Base this on the amount of lore quests. If I base it on zone I would think Grizzly Hills so Northrend I actually skipped Grizzly Hills on my latest also

I'd say similar to you, the later Azeroth zones, but differently I love Blasted Lands especially that Alliance town with the Gilneas architecture near the ocean, probably my favorite "vanilla" city. Surwich maybe? It's just so quaint and classy. And there're demons in the back yard.

10+ Year Old Account
    58-68 ofc..

Are there anyone who doesn't love Outland?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/