Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Patch 5.4.7 PTR - Build 17841

Patch 5.4.7 PTR - Build 17841
    Build 17841 will be deployed to the PTR realms soon.

New Icons

Item Changes
    Timeless Isle weapons were upgraded from 476 to 489 (example).

Strings Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CONFIRMATION_SERVICES - Services purchased will be accessible at the character select screen when processing has been completed.
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CONFIRMATION_SERVICES_EUR - Services purchased will be accessible at the character select screen when processing has been completed. |HurlIndex:21|h|cff006995Change your payment method|r|h
    • BLIZZARD_STORE_CONFIRMATION_SERVICES_TEST - Services purchased here will use the Test Currency. You will not actually be charged.
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_COMPLETE_LABEL - Character Boost Complete!
    • FIXEDFUNCTION_UNSUPPORTED - This video card will not be supported in future versions of World of Warcraft. Please see http://nydus.battle.net/WoW/enUS/lau...on-unsupported for more information.
    • CHARACTER_UPGRADE_PROFESSION_BOOST - Now notes that First Aid also receives a boost: Level 60+ characters will also receive a skill level boost to their primary professions and First Aid.

Spell Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Mounts
    • Dread Raven Summons and dismisses an Imperial Quilen Armored Dread Raven. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location. Account wide. 1.5 sec cast.

Item Set Bonuses
    • Fortitude Increases PvP Resilience by 2,600. 5,280.

Rogue (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    Talents
    • Nerve Strike A successful Kidney Shot or Cheap Shot also reduces the damage dealt by the target by 50% (25% on player targets and healing done by the target by 10% for 6 sec after the effect fades. Rogue - LvL 30 Talent.

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator)
    • Charge Charge to an enemy, stunning rooting it for 1.5 sec. Generates 20 Rage. 8-25 yd range. Instant. 20 sec cooldown. (Warbringer will become a 3 second stun in a future build - Source)

15+ Year Old Account
    http://nydus.battle.net subdomain?

Kind of funny subdomain name - guess it is used as a redirect to the proper localization?

No charge stun ?

poor warriors...thats a slap in face nerf

removing charge stun? damn...

Nerve strike change so needed

Charge Charge to an enemy, stunning rooting it for 1.5 sec. Generates 20 Rage. 8-25 yd range. Instant. 20 sec cooldown.
    Da faq, am i reading this correctly?

So basically blizzard is saying that warbringer (lvl 15 talent) is completeley worthless? (100%).

Nerve Strike A successful Kidney Shot or Cheap Shot also reduces the damage dealt by the target by 50% (25% on player targets and healing done by the target by 10% for 6 sec after the effect fades. Rogue - LvL 30 Talent.
    I saw that one coming, that is just too op.

Is this build flagged as release? (if they still do that for PTRs)

I was thinking this could have been the final build, if we want to see a patch 3rd or 4th week of Feb. Only thing we might be missing is more PVP changes.

And yeah, Charge stun removal...didn't expect that. That's sort of an iconic part of the Warrior class. I don't PVP though so maybe it's for the better. It could be a PVE buff if you're trying to avoid stun DR or want to root something (idk, immersus adds, lol) Disclaimer: I don't play a Warrior either, lol, so take it all with a grain of salt

Another stun bites the dust, so many more left to rework.

Lol ye remove a stun that has been there since Vanilla. Leave stuns introduced in Cata/MoP alone. Fucking retards...

another patch, another nerf (because of PVP reasons) to warriors.

Getting real sick of my class getting constantly toyed and tweaked with because of PVP.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Da faq, am i reading this correctly?

So basically blizzard is saying that warbringer (lvl 15 talent) is completeley worthless? (100%).

I saw that one coming, that is just too op.
    it's not COMPLETELY worthless.
    warbringer has a 4 second root as well as a 50% movement decrease after the root is over...

Still, i am sad that the stun is gone, that was a good interrupt.

Deleted
    warrior class will be officially worthless for pvp with such a minor change. Brilliant Blizzard.

Deleted
    Charge Charge to an enemy, stunning rooting it for 1.5 sec. Generates 20 Rage. 8-25 yd range. Instant. 20 sec cooldown
    Oh come on. Couldn't they change something else and not the most iconic warrior skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    An people thought the nerfs would stop if GC left lol.

Big orc warrior charges you, all that happens is fact you are rooted. It doesn't even make sense from RP point of view. It's obvious if someone runs into you, you atleast gonna get knocked down...

I just realised: Warriors will NEVER catch druids now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    http://nydus.battle.net subdomain?

Kind of funny subdomain name - guess it is used as a redirect to the proper localization?
    Yeap a redirect, just like a Nydus Worm

10+ Year Old Account
    awesome i love it!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors nerfed once again... /sigh

Oh well.

Dread Raven confirmed for WoD CE now? Looks like it.