Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A 1.5 second immobilise on charge surely can't be the final version of this change. Would make warrior charge weaker than the feral version, which would just be criminal. Though... wouldn't be the first time they did that. Instant 3-stack of sunders vs. one-at-a-time devastate anyone?

Perhaps they plan on switching Warbringer and default charge around, make Warbringer a stun and have regular charge be the root... or maybe it's just a datamining error.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    yeah... hurt every other single player so you can charge the cast on a specific npc. if it is that much of a travesty then tweet something about making them not immune to disrupting.
    Klinmasters are a bad example anyway since they can be dodged easily.

Angry

pvp gets screwed over by pve a million times more than the other way around.

i dont even get how you possibly need a stun on a charge for pve to begin with despite you have literally 2 more stuns and 2 more interrupts.

keep crying over nothing.
    Obviously you don't raid *sigh* here's to inform you what I use charge for
    protectors interrupting gloom,
    sha of pride interrupting big add cast,
    galakras- interrupt fractures/shaman heals (multiple times this happens)
    Nazgrim- interrupt shamans, mages, ironblades casts
    Siegecrafter- stuns mines if they come out
    Paragons- stun bloods
    Garrosh- stun warshamans interrupts. Stun tiny adds during empowered, stun/interrupt mc's

So before you say you don't need 2 stuns and interrupts in pve make sure you know what you're talking about. I don't go here and say how pvp humps pve balance.

This is definitely a shit change to warrior utility if it goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of it like this.

GC had nothing to do with it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I don't see the real issue in losing charge stun from a PvE perspective.
    Losing charge stun isn't gamebreaking by any means, but it's a handy thing in any PVE encounter with stunnable adds, especially ones with cast bars. I would highlight encounters like Galakras and Nazgrim as very obvious ones, though there's lots of little places you can use it, on trash mobs too. A good warrior tank can have a lot of fun locking down various mobs with a combination of charges, talented stuns, pummels and disrupting shouts, and it's one of the nice things about bringing a warrior tank in comparison to the bonuses of other tanks.

Losing the ability to charge stun isn't obviously going to break the class for good or anything like that but it's a nice perk in PVE that I will definitely miss when playing my warrior compared to situation as it is now, if this is an actual change.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

yeah... hurt every other single player so you can charge the cast on a specific npc. if it is that much of a travesty then tweet something about making them not immune to disrupting.
    How is a 1.5 second stun on at best a 12 second CD if talented (otherwise it's 20 seconds) and requires the warrior to be 8 yards away from you and facing you before he can even use it such a big problem in PVP. There are longer stuns with less directional and positional requirements than charge stuns.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

lots of fotm warriors complaining about their lack of instant stun-mortal strike hits.

but nobody complaining that nerve strike now only reduces dmg by 25%. how will i shadow dance and cheap shot half the team and reduce their damage now?

edit: also how will that glyph of blitz (i think thats it) work now? will it root two targets?

I didn't like it when I realized that everything I did in my pve game was balanced around bullshit 3v3 arena gameplay that I never participated in - and I fucking despise it now. Every fucking one of the Blizzard developers has George Lucas Syndrome - they have to keep fucking with things that aren't broken under the delusion they are making them better.

Deleted
    Sooo much pain of that charge change for PvE... Ugh !

Warriors are losing stun in charge? WTF

What next? Rogues losing Stealth or Druid loses shape-shifting?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Da faq, am i reading this correctly?

So basically blizzard is saying that warbringer (lvl 15 talent) is completeley worthless? (100%).
    4sec and a slow vs 1.5 no slow not really any more useless than it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Warriors are losing stun in charge? WTF

What next? Rogues losing Stealth or Druid loses shape-shifting?
    they're not losing charge, only the stun. its not that iconic to stun someone in a charge. apples and oranges friend

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    How is a 1.5 second stun on at best a 12 second CD if talented (otherwise it's 20 seconds) and requires the warrior to be 8 yards away from you and facing you before he can even use it such a big problem in PVP. There are longer stuns with less directional and positional requirements than charge stuns.
    By itself its fine but with the warriors toolkit for stopping casts its a problem.

about time warriors get nerfed

Pretty huge change to warriors. I dont play one but I dont like the change at all.

I usually don't react to this sort of thing because I think reactions to nerfs are usually overblown and the nerfs are usually warranted. But in this case I *really* hope that's a datamining error for the charge nerf, because it's bad on lots of fronts. Iconic, vanilla WoW ability. Makes a copycat ability (feral charge) better than the original. Affects both PvP and PvE (I'm assuming if it is a valid change, it was done for PvP reasons). There are several adds in current-tier content that can't be interrupted by spell interrupts but must be handled by stuns. Boo all around. Please tell me this is not really in place or was unintentional and will be reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Is this build flagged as release? (if they still do that for PTRs)
    Way to early still.

RIP warriors, replaced by feral druids

Charge loses stun? That's literally been in the game since day 1, why change it now?