Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    I read this and the thing that keeps popping into my mind is

"99 little bugs in the code 99 little bugs in the code Take one down, patch it around 117 little bugs in the code"
    Bugs...why did it have to be...bugs!
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    The problem with leaks is that even if 95% of this is real, I know for absolute fact that a few parts are false. It's the silly stuff that tripped you up, like the size of the D3 team.
    Why are thread with false leeks kept opened for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Bugs...why did it have to be...bugs!
    I've said that a few times in AQ and in Silithus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Because some people assume that the state of a thread being open/closed validates or invalidates a leak, so people can say "Boubouille said X" when mods lock a thread.

Since that happened in the past, we now only lock threads if they're super obviously false, and I can't prove that the entirety of this is false, just small pieces, so it will stay open.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    I read this and the thing that keeps popping into my mind is

"99 little bugs in the code 99 little bugs in the code Take one down, patch it around 117 little bugs in the code"
    I guess they must've put all the artists on the engineering team then, makes sense right?

Always nice with some info, if only to speculate.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    I guess they must've put all the artists on the engineering team then, makes sense right?
    There are multiple parts of a development team and coding is part of it not just artists. A team won't downsize because the game is out of development, even when a game is published there is still a LOT of bugs. You implement a patch to fix bugs more bugs show up from patching. I honestly don't think the team has downsized especially since they have a new expansion coming out. A expansion causes more bugs and as soon as it launches there will be a TON of bugs that needs to be fixed that they may or may not expect. NOT only on PC's but on consoles each of which requires a team to patch.

Further more expansions also have patches that require artists when adding new content. Those same artists could also be working on another expansion out.
    Last edited by Ceethemage; 2014-02-02 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Damn those generic field onions posing as the much finer forms of Allium Amaryllidacae Alliodae. Moderators must stop this onion disaster! (PS, not making fun of the poster...just providing a culinary chuckle). In all reality, like Sim said, moderator action on these threads communicates a message through the Tin Foil Network and it creates a much larger problem than one contained thread. Unless they have verified information either way, they typically let them be.
    BAD WOLF

- The Team wants to launch expansions faster but it is still a problem because there arent enough good developers who applied at Blizzard Entertainment
    well...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/127...iring-2-3-2014

I love it when such threads pop up, so much fun to read that leaked stuff even if it's probably just fake

Quote Originally Posted by Sheedi View Post
    - The Dark Below is still the name of the project name Titan and the team grew 50%
    - New models for worgen and goblins are planned with the 6th expansion. Photoshops of them are already done but it takes a long time to get them into life
    These two sound highly suspect, the rest are reasonable. So maybe some of this is an actual leak, or just educated guesswork.

P.S. Does anyone else think it's utterly insane how much time it's taking them to release SC2 expansions? It's the same damn engine! It's the same game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Blizzard is always hiring. Thats nothing new.

A profile with four posts giving information about WoD release date. I don't believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    A profile with four posts giving information about WoD release date. I don't believe you.
    Remember this guy?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-happens-next

Count dem posts
    Perfect example of why "community" forums are poisonous to the health of a development team. These developers are wasting hundreds of hours trying to stem the tide of incessant bitchery that would never, ever abate so long as these entitled, unfortunate human beings don't get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Except those release dates were never released by Blizzard. Blizzard's stance in the past was that games would not be released until they were ready, and as far as I know that hasn't changed.
    And that conflicts with having Target Release dates how? You do realize you don't go Gold with a game overnight, right? Just because Blizzard doesn't give us specific dates/quarters until they're sure they're ready (minus TBC) doesn't mean they don't plan ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Noirlama View Post
    I love it when such threads pop up, so much fun to read that leaked stuff even if it's probably just fake
    99% of it is fake i would guess.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week we discuss Bill Cosby

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Not a single person has focused on the SC: Ghost statement. That's the most unbelievable bullet point of all of them to me!
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I remember this...
    So low post count can be trusted
    it's a new meta

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    99% of it is fake i would guess.
    Most of these are reasonable guesses. I'd be pretty surprised if not at least a handful of them turn out to be true.
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    I'm graduating this year from a 3 year long formation in 3D animation (seeing everything from concept to animation) and I can tell you that the market is currently overly saturated in artists. While I understand that a huge part is made of under-average artists, a lot of them could actually work at Blizzard. However, there's a maximum amount of employee you can have at any given time and pushing it to do things faster usually end up doing the contrary. It's just too much management.

This was for the characters and not the environment/assets. They are not currently hiring environment artists (unless you're one in a thousand, in which case they might check your portfolio). And you guessed it, the long part isn't the characters but the environment, as they could've shipped the expansion without the new models.

Beside, most of what has been posted are things we already knew or highly plausible. It's generalities that makes people believe it, like pretty much every other "leaks". I also highly doubt that an account with 4 posts is true.
    call me a fool but it took me les then 5 min to find

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company...tml?id=13000JS

dunno but looks like they are still looking. but finding some1 that matches blizzards standarts can be hard.