LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Thought 500 was the cap 0.0
    it was raised to 1000 in 5.4, 650 before

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    it was raised to 1000 in 5.4, 650 before
    Good to know Will have to get back out this weekend and start farming pets again!

Truthfully, since I have little time to play WoW anymore, pet battles are all I do. I want more pets, I only have 557 unique ones. There can always be more!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried it once, mostly because someone told me there is music from warcraft 2. Not my thing, don't care about pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried it, but Pet Battles really ruined the whole idea of pet collecting for me so I've stopped doing them since I don't see the point anymore. If I want to play pokemon I'll play pokemon.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have tried it, but it seems it's not my cup of tea...

Deleted
    No I have not tried them. Or, I have levled like 2 pets to level 10 while in queue for stuff. Always tell myself to give it a real try some day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Anyone who says they haven't tried it at least once is lying, simple as that...
    Actually, it took me a long, long time before I gave it a shot. Others may wait even longer, or they'll manage to leave the game before they get to try it. I don't see why this is so unbelievable.

other, i have tried them and have leveled 3 pets to 25. i finished the trainers in northrend and then stopped battling. i mainly leveled them for the brawler's guild achievement. i don't mind pet battling, but it's not something i'd log on to do specifically.

I haven't tried them and never will, I wouldn't want it removed tough as long as is kept like now completely optional, looks like a lot of people really liked them and I've made a good amount of gold selling rare pets from raids
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    No I have not tried them. Or, I have levled like 2 pets to level 10 while in queue for stuff. Always tell myself to give it a real try some day.
    It is worth the go. I find it passes the time when I just don't have the urge to do anything else.

I LOVE THEM! But on the other hand...nothing makes me nerd rage more than losing a pet battle....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    I LOVE THEM! But on the other hand...nothing makes me nerd rage more than losing a pet battle....
    Yeah, escpecially when it is the last two, with low health, you need just ONE hit to win... and it misses

I've lost steam for them atm, only have 15 pets to turn rare and will have full rare collection, but doing my hourly pet daily hike every day has taken its toll. lol. Maybe a wee break from them will give me a boost to finish it off in a few weeks

I have tried them, and for me its a good relaxing feature, as well as useful in leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, i haven't on any of my 6+ lvl90 chars or so, not even when it was a viable way to level up fast, haven't even trained them at all, for me it's like they don't exist

not really, I think I have one pet at level 3 or something, certainly less than level 5

How does this make sense to you? You have no clue what others have and haven't done. Your comment is ludicrous.

I have not completed a -single- pet battle since the "feature" was released. It's an irrelevant minigame. It's like the arcade machine they included in Starcraft 2's cantina. Irrelevant to the game. It's a way for people who somehow feel Bejeweled or Pokemon is beneath them to spend time playing such a game. A single minute of development time spent on pet battle is a waste and detracts from the actual game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've level'd some but I find it rather boring tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm indifferent. I tried them, I didn't find them sufficiently engaging to set aside game time from other things to pursue them. I intend to at some point, but there are a lot of those 'at some point' things and the list grows ever longer.