Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "I'm not a homophobe, they're just mentally ill for loving people with the same genitalia!"

Well okay then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Do you even know what a bigot is? I suspect not, based on your rambling. And just because something can happen in nature does not make it normal. And look up those animal homosexuality cases. Very rarely does it happen exclusively apart from heterosexual pairings. Those two male dogs you see humping each other in their cage? Yeah, put a female in there and see what happens. At best those animals could be described as bi. And either way, it is still not normal. Animals can have defects too.
    Do you even know what a bigot is?
    Yes, you're fitting the definition quite nicely.

And just because something can happen in nature does not make it normal.
    10/10 reasoning, i say old boy; Did you finish school?

either way, it is still not normal. Animals can have defects too
    Describing homosexuality as a defect, fished you out quickly enough.

Point and laugh everyone, point and laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Yes, you're fitting the definition quite nicely.

10/10 reasoning, i say old boy; Did you finish school?

Describing homosexuality as a defect, fished you out quickly enough.

Point and laugh everyone, point and laugh.
    *Waves hand* These people are not worth your time. Move along.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Cradix View Post
    And with a little tampering, you see just how well your mindset would have fit back in the 1940's in Nazi Germany, especially since, as I already pointed out earlier, Hitler called Jews a disease much like that chucklehead and you are both doing.
    please note: I'm advocating that someone who is homosexual should be treated with love and respect, hence my desire to not be called a hater or a bigot. Having said that, I do believe homosexuality is wrong. Go figure, there are some things that are "wrong" but you don't have to go scorched earth on the person doing said wrong thing. I have no desire to gas people who do heroin and lo and behold, I'm not down with opiate abuse.

However, you sir, are the one that has made the leap to liken me to Hitler. Who is the one who is offensive again?

So he thinks it's an illness, as many people do. That doesn't make him a bigot.

There's no reason to get huffy about it, and no reason to remove him.
    Homosexuality was removed as being a mental illness and nobody can prove otherwise that it is a mental illness. Believing it a mental illness at this point is just stupid.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit this thread was godwined? Christ people, I get we want equal rights but try to be sensible about it. Yeesh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

My favorite part is how he lumped all us homosexuals in with the flaming flamboyant ones.

To be honest though, despite being gay myself, I'm even uncomfortable about the stereotypical flamboyant gay guys (though I don't hate them nor do they "make me sick"). Doesn't mean I'm going to turn into a "self"-hating homophobe though, and I'm well aware there are non-flamboyant gay guys (myself included), just like there are non-"butch" lesbians (one of my friends, actually). Though to think a school actually let this guy run (unopposed or not) is pretty laughable. I doubt he's going to remain in any level of power, whatever small amount that may be, for very long.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Do you even know what a bigot is? I suspect not, based on your rambling. And just because something can happen in nature does not make it normal. And look up those animal homosexuality cases. Very rarely does it happen exclusively apart from heterosexual pairings. Those two male dogs you see humping each other in their cage? Yeah, put a female in there and see what happens. At best those animals could be described as bi. And either way, it is still not normal. Animals can have defects too.
    Based on the way you try to defend obvious bigots you yourself are most likely one (Which I know you are from past post)

There are a plethora of long term homosexual animals, btw let's not even get into that.

homophobic or just stupid? I've been in college... most the people there aren't smart. Mostly smrt people out there that know a lot of idiots like to see a degree of some sort...

Deleted
    He's in a position of "power"(somewhat) and should be removed for his discriminating comments. Just as a white guy commenting that he doesn't like black people would. If that's how he felt personally it wouldn't be a problem, but it changes as soon as someone in position, like his, becomes vocal.

If you have an opinion that being gay isn't right. That's fine. As long as you don't make people miserable because of your own intolerant beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    "I'm not a homophobe, they're just mentally ill for loving people with the same genitalia!"

Well okay then.
    No, I'm mentally ill for having mental conditions I was born with, not because I was also born with loving penis, despite having one myself.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I too disagree with homosexuality, but we're in a time when thinking in such a way has you seen as a nazi. The world is so PC that when it comes to viewing a topic in a negative way or seeing it as wrong, that person is labeled as a "bigot" and bullied into thinking otherwise. This is especially relevant with well-known people who say such things and are forced to go to some bull "Tolerance Camp". What is the world coming to..

And about comparing your opinion to that of a Nazi..I'm really starting to think that Godwin's Law has some truth to it..

Do you even know what a bigot is?
    Actually yes, I do. I can also give you an example of one:

I suspect not, based on your rambling. And just because something can happen in nature does not make it normal. And look up those animal homosexuality cases. Very rarely does it happen exclusively apart from heterosexual pairings. Those two male dogs you see humping each other in their cage? Yeah, put a female in there and see what happens. At best those animals could be described as bi. And either way, it is still not normal. Animals can have defects too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpulseBarbeque View Post
    I too find homosexuality wrong
    Why is it wrong.

Is it because you're icked out by two consenting adults loving each other?

Does the great book state so?

Would like to hear why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with homosexuality, personally, but I'm not going to hate someone for it. It's just something that I don't care about at all and don't concern myself with.

It's the social justice Tumblr warriors who make everyone who doesn't agree with LGBT rights into literally Hitler that annoy me more than anything.

Also that really obnoxiously flamboyant gay guy, that's pretty annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Please be trolling.
    If you read LGBT threads you'll notice he gives the same bigot rhetoric each time regurgitated.

So as usual Itisamuh you justify your bigotry because you think something is icky or not normal when science clearly proves you wrong time and time again and you're incapable of proving otherwise to anyone with intelligence.

I too find homosexuality wrong, but we're in a time when thinking in such a way has you seen as a nazi. The world is so PC that when it comes to viewing a topic in a negative way or seeing it as wrong, that person is labeled as a "bigot" and bullied into thinking otherwise. This is especially relevant with well-known people who say such things and are forced to go to some bull "Tolerance Camp". What is the world coming to..

And about comparing your opinion to that of a Nazi..I'm really starting to think that Godwin's Law has some truth to it..
    That's because you find something wrong that people are born with. That would be on the same level as picking on people that aren't your same race, or picking on mentally challenged people, or laughing at the disfigured. You can be MORE than allowed to dislike something, as long as you don't turn your dislike into hateful and harmful actions.

That's what people don't seem to understand. You don't have to LIKE homosexuality or be okay with it, but at least tolerate it to the point where you aren't injuring other people for something out of their control.

(But flamboyant guys, feel free to tell them off because that's when you cross the line of being born with something and just being plain annoying, something that you CAN control)

It's his opinion there is nothing wrong with it. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't make them a bad person. If a guy thinks homosexuality is wrong it's none of you're buisness. Why should you care?
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

I too disagree with homosexuality, but we're in a time when thinking in such a way has you seen as a nazi. The world is so PC that when it comes to viewing a topic in a negative way or seeing it as wrong, that person is labeled as a "bigot" and bullied into thinking otherwise. This is especially relevant with well-known people who say such things and are forced to go to some bull "Tolerance Camp". What is the world coming to..

You find homosexuality wrong why? Also PC we have a guy spouting hatred of a group of people here who is in a leadership type roll. It's bigoted, I find it funny how bigots like to spread hate about various things but just hate to be called bigots themselves. They take so much offense to it... well if you don't want to be called a bigot don't say stupid homophobic, racist, anti-semetic and a host of other, things.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda agree with some of the things he said in his first post: /

the crazy hyper "flamboyant ones" that dress in crazy lady gaga like outfits creep me out a lil bit too...Also i know i wouldn't want to see a straight couple doing some of what i see gay couples doing...am i a bad person because i find straight couples kissing gross? >.<