Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Stun was never key component of charge, double time was the mandatory talent for pvp and it still will be. Being able to charge two times is better than one charge every 20 seconds with stun. Charging two times without any cd is extremely important against casters.
    Yeah that is retarded, no one fucking uses double time, and if you actually played a warrior, or with a warrior, you know its because the ability is a fucking lie and gives you a 40s CD before you can charge twice again, and the stun is necessary, because these rat bastards at Blizzard have been throwing Freedom abilities around like dollars at a strip club.

Charge someone with freedom, STUN, you actually manage to get on top them, Root, YOU DONT, especially if they are AUS. Stun is necessary to sticking on a target, root doesn't work for shit. They'd have to add a sprint effect to the end of charge like with Heroic Leap to make the root option even be considerable. Or make the root break freedom effects.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Its better to be able to charge again instantly, than wait for 12seconds. In pvp, generally everything is better now than later.

Why are you talking about freedom? Warrior does not give a shit if target is running as long as it doesnt get away, double charge + rest of the gap closers + hamstring will ensure that target is not getting away.

After countless arenas, mostly 2s, I could not imagine playing without double time.
    Last edited by mmoc090a203492; 2014-02-01 at 06:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its better to be able to charge again instantly, than wait for 12seconds. In pvp, generally everything is better now than later.

Why are you talking about freedom? Warrior does not give a shit if target is running as long as it doesnt get away, double charge + rest of the gap closers + hamstring will ensure that target is not getting away.

After countless arenas, mostly 2s, I could not imagine playing without double time.
    Cant possibly be serious right? There is just no way. I can't think of a single warrior Ive played against or know that runs double time with its retarded 40s CD. Its just completely awful, you charge back to back then you are fucked for 40s.

And Freedom makes sure the target gets away, because they SLOW YOU. They cant be slowed.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    What 40sec are you talking about? Double time has 2 charges, each has 20sec cooldown and charges have individual cd. If I use both charges in a row, I can charge 2x again in 20sec

Double time is part of many warrior pvp builds.
    Last edited by mmoc090a203492; 2014-02-01 at 06:22 PM.

Pretty sure the most iconic part about Charge from Vanilla was desyncing from the world server.

Deleted
    Well, that is getting rid of one annoying stun from warriors at least. Glad it still root and still kind of stun normal mobs at least.

And hey, they nerfed Bubble, an ability that is probably more iconic in the game then Charge, so even if iconic, they aren't safe!

10+ Year Old Account
    What 40sec are you talking about? Double time has 2 charges, each has 20sec cooldown and charges have individual cd. If I use both charges in a row, I can charge 2x again in 20sec
    If you are not trolling, you might want to pay attention in game, because it doesnt do that. Charge something with doubletime twice back to back, then notice when the 20s CD comes up, it doesnt give you two charges, it starts the CD again.

It works like a warlock's conflageration. Initially you can charge twice in a row, but then you'd have to wait 40 seconds to do double charge again.
    Warrior charges this uses 1 stack
    Warrior charges again this uses the second stack
    Ability is on CD
    20 seconds elapse the first stack comes of CD (you can charge again at this point but only once)
    a further 20 seconds elapses the second stack comes of CD (40 seconds total has passed) (you can charge twice now)
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    If you are not trolling, you might want to pay attention in game, because it doesnt do that. Charge something with doubletime twice back to back, then notice when the 20s CD comes up, it doesnt give you two charges, it starts the CD again.
    You should play warrior

Deleted
    Stun was never key component of charge, double time was the mandatory talent for pvp and it still will be. Being able to charge two times is better than one charge every 20 seconds with stun. Charging two times without any cd is extremely important against casters.
    To you and the rest that say charge didn't stun until tbc:
    this is the original vannila charge and it stunned for 1 sec up untill wrath patch 3.1.0 that increased the duration by half a second.
    So stop posting stuff you don't know or haven't researched, especially the mods (looks at Yvaelle)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Stop the moaning. The stun that we have seen the last expansions was NOT "iconic for warriors". The iconic charge NEVER stunned, and you could NOT use it while in combat. When Blizzard changed that, I didn't see anyone crying and saying "Bu freakin hu, why did they do this. Old charge was so iconic for warriors". Just stop, please. Every other class have lost some of they're "iconic" spells. Deal with it, like we do.
    Just for your information:
    Back in those days charge stunned. And Intercept stunned aswell, for 3 seconds.
    So we have even less stuns than we had before. People tend to forget that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Im not a warrior nor have I even leveled one past 60, but even I feel like that was an iconic spell.
    Just because it's iconic doesn't mean it's okay. If so, they wouldn't had touched Paladins Bubble, but they did for the greater good of the game. And surely other iconic spells they trixed with.

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    To you and the rest that say charge didn't stun until tbc:
    this is the original vannila charge[/URL] and it stunned for 1 sec up untill wrath patch [/URL] that increased the duration by half a second.
    So stop posting stuff you don't know or haven't researched, especially the mods (looks at Yvaelle)
    Charge also wasn't usable in Combat in Vanilla/TBC and you could keep the Warrior from charging with a quick ranged attack of some type since the 6 second rule applied to PvP(No action taken/no action done). Intercept had a 10(post patch 1.2 or 1.3 idr) rage cost and was only available in Berserker Stance.

Charge, while a useful Interrupt in PvP, was more so a GAP CLOSER. In world PvP you had situations where you could use it for the Stun/Interrupt but it wasn't often that a geared Warrior even needed to do this. In instanced PvP you had few and rare between occasions where you could use it to do this because you were in Combat and weren't switching to Berserker Stance because you had some rage stacked up and a Rogue/Mage was close by -- because instanced PvP used to be a Team effort.

Warriors want "iconic" Charge back? :') Guess you guys don't want to use it while currently Combat flagged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Yeah, root plus interrupt would be fine. But root alone, not sure about that one. Interrupting casts is the best thing about charge.
    This. Root alone seems rather underwhelming, since my warrior rarely has to chase anything down on live (that it can't finish off before the stun ends, at any rate) while out in the world. A root+interrupt could make for interesting gameplay, especially in dungeons and PvP, while giving Warbringer a stun allows it to honestly compete with Juggernaut and Double Time.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    What about rogues then? They have more stuns and infinite gap closers? Burst of Speed, and Sprint, that shouldnt be necessary, bye bye Sprint. Cheapshot and Kidney Shot and Para Poison, bye bye Cheapshot...

Oh wait Rogues arent popular, which is all that matters in nerfs, not actual class balance but whatever the unwashed masses whine about the most.
    Isn't it weird how Rogues got nerfed in the same patch? Specifically their stuns....

10+ Year Old Account
    Less hard swap healer kills,good for the game IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're going from 100 stuns to 99? The horror.
    lol, somebody doesn't play a warrior. A LARGE portion of Warriors take Bladestorm and Avatar. How many stuns do those people have? Yup, zero.

having said that, YEY i can finally catch that Druid and Holy Priest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Isn't it weird how Rogues got nerfed in the same patch? Specifically their stuns....
    Not much of a nerf for arena...better things in that tier already.

Deleted
    I personally don't so much care about the interrupt charge had to offer but about the fact that there are so many anti-root tools out that Warriors will simply be in the same situation as before -> They charge but at the time they arrive the enemy is already out of melee range thus no hamestring is possible and the charge has been wasted.

Not a very elegant solution here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishonoured View Post
    Charge also wasn't usable in Combat in Vanilla/TBC and you could keep the Warrior from charging with a quick ranged attack of some type since the 6 second rule applied to PvP(No action taken/no action done). Intercept had a 10(post patch 1.2 or 1.3 idr) rage cost and was only available in Berserker Stance.

Charge, while a useful Interrupt in PvP, was more so a GAP CLOSER. In world PvP you had situations where you could use it for the Stun/Interrupt but it wasn't often that a geared Warrior even needed to do this. In instanced PvP you had few and rare between occasions where you could use it to do this because you were in Combat and weren't switching to Berserker Stance because you had some rage stacked up and a Rogue/Mage was close by -- because instanced PvP used to be a Team effort.

Warriors want "iconic" Charge back? :') Guess you guys don't want to use it while currently Combat flagged.
    Still, charge DID stun in vanilla, my response was for that since i saw a lot of ppl saying otherwise. Also, even now charge can bug the old way nullifying your gap closer, its more rare but still happens.
    Give me intercept and i can bear the vanilla charge, but my best guess is that you wouldn't want that, hell i bet you all would still complain about warriors even if they did 1 damage.