Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Zimmerman to fight in celebrity boxing match

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...t-9098750.html

George Zimmerman – the man acquitted of murdering unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in July 2013 – has signed up to take part in a celebrity boxing match.

Damon Feldman, the promoter organising the bout with the star, has confirmed that the fight will take place on 1 March, and that Zimmerman, who is, according to TMZ ‘open to fighting anyone… Even black people’, will donate any earnings he makes from the bout to charity.
    George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty Of Trayvon Martin

Feldman is yet to find an opponent, but said he wasn’t looking to promote the event as "a race thing".

"We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black," he added.

But one rapper of African-American decent, who has a tattoo of Zimmerman’s victim Martin on his leg, has offered to step into the ring.

"I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."
    Florida Police Chief Agrees: 'Zimmerman Is Sandy Hook Waiting To Happen'

"I would box him to knock him out.

"I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Standing at a towering 6’5” and weighing in at 240lbs, the Game would certainly present a challenge.
    Zimmerman Charged Over Pointing Gun At His Girlfriend

Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges levied against him, after he fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during a fight in February 2012 inside a gated community in Sanford. The 30-year-old Hispanic man claimed that he had killed Martin with a weapon in an act of self-defence.

Zimmerman remained without charge for 44 days after the shooting occurred, which led to nationwide protests and sparked furious debate over racial profiling and the right to use weapons in self-defence. Further demonstrations broke out after Zimmerman was acquitted in 2013.

Federal authorities are currently reviewing the entire case to decide whether Martin’s civil rights were violated.

At this point I have lost all sympathy for the guy, he is going out of his way to stay in the public eye and agreeing to fight a giant black man that hates his guts borderline retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Facepalm*

I really hope he has lost his mind at this point and he is attempting to off himself to be spared the the mental trauma the media gives him.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha this is gold. Im going to record this if it happens.

This sounds like an awful idea. Seriously why does this guy always want to keep popping up in the limelight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps his opponent will shoot him, stating that he felt threatened.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

this guy can't get enough violence. he's a straight up thug.

Deleted
    Zimmerman is short, overweight and asthmatic, the Game is 22cm taller, much heavier, all muscle and hates his guts with a passion (he has a Trayvon tattoo), the only way Zimmerman will win this is if he has an ace up his sleeve, such as a Derringer.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    "I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."
    I would actually like to know what kind of "Legacy Trayvon Martin and his family had, I guarantee you that everyone will forget about the entire thing in a few months in fact... most people have.

Deleted
    Can't breathe.

This, this is the stuff of legends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    This sounds like an awful idea. Seriously why does this guy always want to keep popping up in the limelight?
    Because he's a dumbass?

Deleted

This is who he is fighting, ZimZam is gonna get slammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Stop. Stahp. I can't even.

No really, though. This is such a ridiculous thing to do.
    If I had been found not guilty on all those charges, I'd move to the most isolated woods of Northern Michigan to avoid all of humanity.

Simply amazing.

I just.... really, really don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Oh the irony of it all! lol

I'm guessing he's making some sort of money for this..which if he is, he's pretty clever. He full well knows that half of America wants to beat the life out of his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope the opposition hasn't got any skittles in their pockets.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    oh dear

Deleted
    This has all the makings of "Celebrity Death match" episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Hope the opposition hasn't got any skittles in their pockets.
    Gotta mix that promethazine with something.

It's like when Uwe Boll challenged a bunch of reviewers who trashed him to a boxing match.

Only the other way around.