Main spec resto, but I am trying feral for the first time since WoTLK - and I've read the guides. So I have the basics, but I need more.
1. Mangle or Shred - or both?
2. I've pretty much gotten down the priority rotation, but how does one "burst" dps as a feral druid? Like I can pull 300k on Sha but I can't get the mines down on the belt even on Flex Siegecrafter because my damage ramp up time is so long.
3. On fights with multiple targets that don't live longer than 2 seconds, (Nazgrim/Norushen/Immerseus) - I get that thrash is a big part of my rotation, but what happens then there is only 1 or 2 up (Nazgrim)? What should I be using to kill them?
4. I have LFR AoC, and Normal Haromm trinkets - as well as normal Re-Origination trinket. Would the LFR AoC be better than normal Re-Origination? I did the comparison on Catus, and the difference was statistically insignificant (like a 1k DPS difference) - but when I switched to Re-Origination/Haromm's rather than AoC/Haromm's my DPS went up significantly. I want to attribute that to trinket choice, but I switched from clicking to binds, as well as gotten more used to the rotation, and gotten a few new pieces as well. I'll log out on feral once Blizzard gets the hampster wheels running again for their login servers.
5. Is there anything else I am doing wrong in my rotation or that I can improve?