10+ Year Old Account

Interesting WoD story idea

Azeroth is all messed up. That is obvious. What if at the end of WoD we take care of the Iron Horde and all migrate to Draenor? It'd be an awesome twist in my opinion. Orcs had been treated as invaders of Azeroth for awhile. Let the tables be turned. Just a thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    That could be interesting, but I doubt it would happen. Metzen likes screaming BRAVE DEFENDERS OF AZEROTH at Blizzcon, so....

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless we screw up Draenor again, why would they want to leave their home world for ours? That makes no sense.

Deleted
    I can see the Orc's getting a few new faces, considering we kinda exterminate a fair few during the seige and Pandaria

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unless the Legion invades Azeroth and WINS, not gonna happen.

And we likely won't just abandon Azeroth even if that did happen.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I just cannot see that happening. There is way too much for all the races on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope we ultimately destroy Draenor, through our actions. Like maybe verse another algalon type creature but we fail and the self destruct goes through, boom.

/insert star wars planet explode animation.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just leave Thrall in Draenor and shut the portal. Forever. It's a win for everyone.

here we go again. if orcs have to leave then so do humans, gnomes, dwarfs, Draenei, etc. anything not natural to azeroth should leave or die.

that leaves Trolls, tauren, Pandaren, night elves, high elves, blood elves, etc
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Let's just leave Thrall in Draenor and shut the portal. Forever. It's a win for everyone.
    You got my vote.

But seriously there wouldn't be much more to do since we'd go from Queen Azshara, Undermine, Kul'Tiras, other side of Azeroth, Old Gods, more Titans, BL, Neptulon, etc. to just World of *Warcraft 2: Orcs vs Humans* ;D
    Major spear to their plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    here we go again. if orcs have to leave then so do humans, gnomes, dwarfs, Draenei, etc. anything not natural to azeroth should leave or die.

that leaves Trolls, tauren, Pandaren, night elves, high elves, blood elves, etc
    Technically speaking, the humans, gnomes and dwarves are all races that are native to Azeroth.
    Their stone ancestors originated elsewhere, but the flesh races themselves evolved on Azeroth, making them native.

Unlike the Orcs/Draenei who are races that came to the planet from elsewhere and now populate it.