Poll: Who's the most fun with dual wield, in your opinion.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question Who's the most fun with dual wield, in your opinion.

Who's the most fun with dual wield, in your opinion? And why? Maybe it's the Titan's Grip? Or the frosty strikes and cold wind blasting your enemy? Maybe it's something else..

Best was back in Vanilla when I ran around with cruel barbs on my hunter.

Enhance sham has always been fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont think druids can dual wield fists.
    On said topic i love monks because everything sheathes on their back, but Enhancement shamans are more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Enh shammies is one of the most fun classes to play imo. The skills synergize so well that it's hard not to feel like a badass when you play one.

15+ Year Old Account
    enhancement shaman for about 30secs

Monk is a pointless one to list as they don't use their weapons as dual-wield, honestly. You don't really even see them doing their autoattacks most of the time, either.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Monk is a pointless one to list as they don't use their weapons as dual-wield, honestly. You don't really even see them doing their autoattacks most of the time, either.
    Paws, paws! Also Fists of Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Paws, paws! Also Fists of Fury.
    Every character can be Monks, not just Pandaren, and FoF is considered a skill you can take off your bar and never use again without hurting your DPS more than potentially using it slightly too late.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Never played fury, but Titans Grip is too cool!!!!!

Rogue, as I'm a huge dagger fan and it was my first character. I continue to play assassination, even when it's subpar, because I like the cloak and dagger appeal.

Nothing's more badass than running around swinging two massive Greatswords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Every character can be Monks, not just Pandaren, and FoF is considered a skill you can take off your bar and never use again without hurting your DPS more than potentially using it slightly too late.
    Except Worgens/Goblins
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance shaman for sure!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Gnome Fury with dual very light sabres.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=59039/very-light-sabre

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance Shaman & Windwalker Monk
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Enhancement shamans and fury warriors are tied at the top for me.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Enhancement shamans are extremely fun.
    Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!

Fury warriors are also interesting IF you have good gear with hit/exp caps and a HIGH crit chance... otherwise they are just not playable, since your main attacks require you to crit - and if you don't... well, good luck next time.

Monks are, in my opinion, the worst class at the moment.
    I got a monk at lvl90 and they are the most needlessly overcomplicated class...
    Tank/dps specs are full of nonsense buffs/debuffs that should be merged into a single spell, instead of requiring you to track 3 (and more) buffs and several debuffs at the same time...

Feral druids, in my opinion, suffer from a lighter version of the "monk issue" - ferals have several bleeds and a self buff, and maintaining all that is just tiresome and boring... at least to me.
    Also the entire combat of combo system (rogue and feral uses it) is EXTREMELY outdated, limiting and overall not enjoyable - absolutely sucks for target switching.

Rogues are currently the least played class in WoW.
    One of the main reasons is that some abilities require you to be behind a target (back stab etc...).
    The other reason would be that their 3 dps specs are quite similar to one other.
    Also one big reason rogues are unpopular is that, in PvE, 99% bosses are immune to EVERYTHING that makes a Rogue a Rogue - stuns, disables, trickeries, stealth stuff... it is all borderline useless against raid bosses, so you end up playing like a Warrior in leather.

However for pvp and questing i think they are quite fun.

Deleted
    Enhancement shammys FTW xD

Enhancement, uhm. If say you on a single enemy, no AoE.
    What would the rotation be?

--
    Honestly, Bladestorm on Warrior is so sweet, specially as Fury with two big weapons.
    And Charge!
    and Heroic Leap!
    Last edited by SwizzleTweets; 2014-02-01 at 10:03 AM.