Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This card may get a little crazy, but who knows it might make a grant return for Inner Rage :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account

Highlord Darion Morgraine

I am a new account so I cant post the pic I made, however the card I created was Highlord Darion Morgraine. The photo was him on his crimson death charger.

Cost: 5
    Attack: 4
    Health: 8
    Battlecry: summon a random undead minion to fight by your side
    Deathrattle: Equip the Corrupted Ashbringer
    Race / Species: Death Knight
    Legendary / Golden Card.

Undead minion could be something in the game already or separate other undead minions created just for this card.

Great Lore. Cool Idea. If Fighting a paladin and Tirion is on the board, there could be a dialogue. Random undead minion could be a already created card or random cards made up outside of the game. Iconic character for all who played death knights and know the original ashbringer. It also opens up like Tirion brought in Bolvar, starting with Darion we can than bring in his father and brother....

Deleted
    Hungry Devilsaur doesn´t make anysense since the Warlock has the same card that cost 3 and it´s a 3/3 that may trigger on any minion. Give it a charge and it may justify the cost.

Kor kon elite has an interesting trait. It has its own windfury and being a 4dmg for 5 mana really hits the nail with the philosofy of windfury minions having low dmg (on average) and to make it a huge hitter you must invest at least 1 or 2 cards on this minion to make it win the game on one turn wich is kind of reasonable on the late mid game and late game. I think this card on particular would require some testing to see if it is any good on ladder. It´s above average pick on arena. Also, the fact that it says "it may attack again" I think it means the next turn so at least you give it something that gives this minion charge it shouldn´t attack on the turn that is played, wich makes it a balanced card.
    Last edited by mmoc6be59f45c9; 2015-03-23 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    Hungry Devilsaur doesn´t make anysense since the Warlock has the same card that cost 3 and it´s a 3/3 that may trigger on any minion. Give it a charge and it may justify the cost.
    Except when you eat your opponents King Krush or Malorne you mean?

Warlock is only on your own minions, this one can target enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultureshocken View Post
    I am a new account so I cant post the pic I made, however the card I created was Highlord Darion Morgraine. The photo was him on his crimson death charger.

Cost: 5
    Attack: 4
    Health: 8
    Battlecry: summon a random undead minion to fight by your side
    Deathrattle: Equip the Corrupted Ashbringer
    Race / Species: Death Knight
    Legendary / Golden Card.

Undead minion could be something in the game already or separate other undead minions created just for this card.

Great Lore. Cool Idea. If Fighting a paladin and Tirion is on the board, there could be a dialogue. Random undead minion could be a already created card or random cards made up outside of the game. Iconic character for all who played death knights and know the original ashbringer. It also opens up like Tirion brought in Bolvar, starting with Darion we can than bring in his father and brother....
    A 4/8 with that battlecry and deathrattle (even if it is a 2/1 weapon wich would not make justice with the corrupted ashbringer BTW) its too over powered considering the 5 mana cost. In order to make it more balanced you have to give it a downside, this is how I think the card should be.

Summon a 5/4 Darion with a deathrattle: Give you a 3/2 crrpt ashbringer. Battlecry summon a 4/3 undead to your opponent.

This way the opponent would have the chance to kill your Darion if you don´t have any board pressence and you may still get a weapon but if you had at least a 3/2 on the board by the time you summon Darion you can kill the minion and have a very strong position for a 5 mana cost.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Except when you eat your opponents King Krush or Malorne you mean?

Warlock is only on your own minions, this one can target enemies.
    You are right, I was thinking in only frienldy minions. Then the card might have its place. Kind of like Hemmet Nesingwary card.
    Last edited by mmoc6be59f45c9; 2015-03-23 at 05:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A 4/8 with that battlecry and deathrattle (even if it is a 2/1 weapon wich would not make justice with the corrupted ashbringer BTW) its too over powered considering the 5 mana cost. In order to make it more balanced you have to give it a downside, this is how I think the card should be.

Summon a 5/4 Darion with a deathrattle: Give you a 3/2 crrpt ashbringer. Battlecry summon a 4/3 undead to your opponent.

This way the opponent would have the chance to kill your Darion if you don´t have any board pressence and you may still get a weapon but if you had at least a 3/2 on the board by the time you summon Darion you can kill the minion and have a very strong position for a 5 mana cost.

- - - Updated - - -

You are right, I was thinking in only frienldy minions. Then the card might have its place. Kind of like Hemmet Nesingwary card.

Only reason I thought of 4 attack was to escape all the shenaningans that priest can inflict. 5 puts it in shadow word death territory. Maybe a 4/5 Darion.. Rest sounds awesome I like the change. If only blizzard was listening.

I was kinda flip-flopping with this card, and considered to give him charge. But considering the possibilities like eating an enemy Savannah Highmane and then charge for 9 damage seem a bit OP. And as said before the warlock card only kills your own minions (which is used for other synergy like activating a nerubian egg), while the devilsaur can kill your enemy minion aswell, or one of your own if you prefer. So yeah its basically like Hemet Nesingwary, but only for hunters.

Kor kon elite has an interesting trait. It has its own windfury and being a 4dmg for 5 mana really hits the nail with the philosofy of windfury minions having low dmg (on average) and to make it a huge hitter you must invest at least 1 or 2 cards on this minion to make it win the game on one turn wich is kind of reasonable on the late mid game and late game. I think this card on particular would require some testing to see if it is any good on ladder. It´s above average pick on arena. Also, the fact that it says "it may attack again" I think it means the next turn so at least you give it something that gives this minion charge it shouldn´t attack on the turn that is played, wich makes it a balanced card.
    Its an odd windfury-kind of minion that can possibly deliver you a lot of value. So basically you can first play this 4/6 for 5 on your turn, and if your opponent doesn't kill it you get the possibility to trade the gladiator with another mob, and if he survives he gets to attack again, and if he again succeeds into killing another minion he may attack again. So like a gladiator, the guy is there to deal with a lot of small guys, great against zoo.

But as a warrior you can damage him yourself aswell, which is that extra new strategy for the class. If you play it on turn 5, he survives next turn you can play inner rage (AFTER his first attack, or it won't work) to let him attack face again, so thats already 10 damage. But the possibilities for him to deal a lot of face damage in one turn seems that it can go pretty crazy, I may limit him to attack only 1 extra time when he gets damaged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    But as a warrior you can damage him yourself aswell, which is that extra new strategy for the class. If you play it on turn 5, he survives next turn you can play inner rage (AFTER his first attack, or it won't work) to let him attack face again, so thats already 10 damage. But the possibilities for him to deal a lot of face damage in one turn seems that it can go pretty crazy, I may limit him to attack only 1 extra time when he gets damaged.
    What if, instead of making only attack once more after the first hit. you make so it could actually attack a target only once, that way the problem of making a ton of damage would go away and the idea of a minion being able to hit severaly guys would stay.

Deleted

Idk.
    Restore = For example it's turn 8. You have used 5 mana on that turn. You have 3 mana at this moment. Mindbender attacks, you have 5 mana to spend now.
    Last edited by mmoc87e2fb35a3; 2015-03-23 at 09:47 PM.

Feedback pls Hotfix 4: Your own spells and minions costs (2) more while Tichondrius is active.

^ Completely fucking useless aside from a meatshield

Deleted
    Nice, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post

Feedback pls Hotfix 4: Your own spells and minions costs (2) more while Tichondrius is active.

^ Completely fucking useless aside from a meatshield
    It's only useless if you have nothing else on the board... otherwise it's a full heal and an immunity to spells and Hunter hero power... not to mention you can buff it...

Main drawback - hard removal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's only useless if you have nothing else on the board... otherwise it's a full heal and an immunity to spells and Hunter hero power... not to mention you can buff it...

Main drawback - hard removal.
    Main drawback is Silence, since you can Silence him with an Owl and ping the enemy hero for 1, killing it

Powerfull rogue card from me:
    Last edited by mmoc7f96ea22f7; 2015-03-24 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe Mill Mage might eMerge?

Some counters to playing exclusively Mech decks

Equipped with a Swapblaster.

Equipped with a bigger Swapblaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Some mage whelp synergy:

Deleted
    The 12/12 warlock card is a terrible card in current super aggressive meta.

Most agro decks don't even trade with minions anymore, they just rush face face face. This is why handlocks aren't that popular nowadays because they use face health as a resource more than any other deck. Naturally the demon that heals you when it attacks is so good now, and the healbots too.

It's essentially Pit Lord on steroids. I mean, 5/6 for 4 is amazing right? And it's only 2 more face damage than flame imp? Well... no. Not when everybody rushes face like mad.

Deleted
    New Warrior Cards:

Deleted
    Halford: kinda too expensive for an effect similar to Tundra Rhino. It costs 8 mana and it requires you to play something along it to receive any benefit. Most you can play with it is a 2-drop at turn 10... Terrible card. Instant 400 dust IMO.

Iron Vrykul: OP in current warrior meta. This + Charge = two-card oneshot from full HP? Cap the attack value at 10 or sth reasonable.

Valgarde Knight: Pretty balanced. 5/5 for 5 isn't terrible. Loatheb on an empty board is still better tho.

Saronite Champion: not sure how this works? Forces the opponent to spend 2 mana or else he mills himself?

Blackrock Warrior: too weak. 1/2 is TERRIBLE even for a 2-drop. Charge enrage...yeah, what can you charge with it? Face i guess?

Warsong Legionnaire: balanced value card. Good on its own, gives you card advantage but not instant

Shalamayne: interesting concept, dual-wieldable Assasin's Blade.

TBA: OK i guess. Death's Bite is still better 4/2 for 4 weapon.

Power Struggle: Mind Blast with 50% chance of backfiring on you. Terrible card.

Death Wish: Looks OP on paper but it's too wacky to tell really. Permanent Gorehowl is good definitely.

Deleted
    I think you're underestimating Halford. I was inspired by the old Warsong Commander/Molten Giant combos (back when WS just straight up gave your minions charge.). I wanted some way of making a balanced version of that. That's some of the rationale behind Death Wish and Power Struggle as well. You design a deck in which you want to take damage, so either outcome of Power Struggle is a benefit for you.

I overlooked the Charge abuse with Iron Vrykul. Adding a "but no more than 10 seems like a good idea."

Blackrock Warrior was an attempt at an aggro card. Play that with power struggle, inner rages. You can very quickly deal a lot of damage.