Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It's okay I guess, but its extremely limited, and lets not talk about that card getting paired up with deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    It's okay I guess, but its extremely limited, and lets not talk about that card getting paired up with deathwing.
    Deathwing text says "Destroy all other minions and discard your hand"; from the wording, I'd assume that you first destroy the minions, then discard your hand. If that's the case, Fel Siphon cannot be paired with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Deathwing text says "Destroy all other minions and discard your hand"; from the wording, I'd assume that you first destroy the minions, then discard your hand. If that's the case, Fel Siphon cannot be paired with it.
    And even if the card did originally work with DW it would be nerfed so that it didn't since the effect is potentially quite strong.

I do wish there were a couple other minions or spells that used the discard mechanic though (since Succubus, well, sucks).
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Last edited by Kellorion; 2014-10-01 at 10:01 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    It's pretty underpowered, especially as currently there's no reason to put Murlocs and Pirates in the same deck. Most of the time you'll only have one of either out at a time, so it should probably be stated so that it's only giving one buff. So a 3/4 or even a 4/4 would probably be more reasonable, especially if it's a legendary.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I believe it is extremely overpowered. Compared to Leeroy, that's 1 less mana (2 with the recent fix) for the same 6 damage, and she even has a secondary effect that isn't really detrimental, since 2 health means you're gonna use her to eat the enemy hero's face. Also you can Shadowstep her twice to deal a minimum 18 damage with 3 cards and 5 mana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I believe it is extremely overpowered. Compared to Leeroy, that's 1 less mana (2 with the recent fix) for the same 6 damage, and she even has a secondary effect that isn't really detrimental, since 2 health means you're gonna use her to eat the enemy hero's face. Also you can Shadowstep her twice to deal a minimum 18 damage with 3 cards and 5 mana.
    Btw, thats Leeroys younger sister. She died trying to recover his body in BRS and was resurrected by Sylvanas in Cataclysm.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG][/IMG]

just took a stab at this and came up with this really expensive card for a DK. idk why DK's arent in the game yet but they need to get on it. so much potential...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

just took a stab at this and came up with this really expensive card for a DK. idk why DK's arent in the game yet but they need to get on it. so much potential...
    I like the idea of it but as a death knight what would you gain from this but it seems very strong. Not quite OP but very strong. Empty board means you summons 7 ghouls, that is 14 damage in one turn.
    And god said "Come forth and receive eternal life!" But John came fifth and won a toaster

Quote Originally Posted by mahonisaya View Post
    I like the idea of it but as a death knight what would you gain from this but it seems very strong. Not quite OP but very strong. Empty board means you summons 7 ghouls, that is 14 damage in one turn.
    And that 14 damage is subject to taunt, so as you said it seems strong but isn't OP. Chances are a DK would have something dealing with undead perhaps? The main cards that come to mind for use with it are knife juggler and flesheating ghoul, if they survive before the 10 drop. KT and Stormwind Champ could make things interesting too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Not sure how OP/worthless this card is, but here goes:

Basically an unkillable card unless you silence it, but can be useful if buffed.

Alternatively, it could be a 1/1 but can't attack, but this card could very easily be out of control OP if I worded it wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a Boss:

- - - Updated - - -
    This is not a boss:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Incredibly underpowered given it affects both player's minions. At 10 stats it's barely better than a 4 drop. It should probably cost like 5 or 6.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    An interesting mechanic but as it is it's pretty terrible. In order to get it on par with a yeti in terms of stats there'd need to be 5 other minions on the board on turn 4 which is quite unlikely to say the least. Maybe if the battlecry managed to get it up to just 4 attack it'd be acceptable (being a 4/4 with whirlwind for 4) but again - 4 minions on the board are unlikely. I'd say it should either be a 3/4 or a 0/7.

Pretty cool and interesting effect.

Has potential uses but I'd say it should cost zero as the effect is very slow, and often won't make a difference when it comes to trading with minions.
    Last edited by mmoce35ea8b457; 2014-10-06 at 09:17 AM.