Page 63 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Protar I see what you you are saying, but just remember not everyone cares about making fabricated "balanced" cards that will never come to fruition. Sometimes its just fun to make cards.

At any rate I changed some though
    Last edited by Challenge; 2015-01-25 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Protar I see what you you are saying, but just remember not everyone cares about making fabricated "balanced" cards that will never come to fruition. Sometimes its just fun to make cards.

At any rate I changed some though
    I don't really understand that mindset. I mean if you don't want to balance them then that's fine, but there isn't really anything to discuss. So I always get rather annoyed at those kind of fan cards because they basically just clog up the thread with loads of big images that don't add anything to the discussion.

Deleted
    I raise my own Garona.

And a Medivh, Think of him as Millhouse but pumped up. If he gets straight out removed you lose the game.

Last edited by mmoc7f96ea22f7; 2015-01-25 at 11:46 PM.

Medivh is ultimate mill card?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    Similar to mill I guess, though the wording implies it stops at 10. Would cause one mill next turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I can just envision the madness with Medivh and some non-warlock class dropping Mal'ganis and the like leading to Millhouse levels of fail haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    Considering some demons might actually make you DISCARD cards, maybe not so much.

Deleted
    Some Pirate cards I made because reasons. They might not be very good.

The idea with this is they would be changed to Pirates BEFORE being summoned, allowing them to work with Cannon/Cheat.

Neutral Weapon to help support other classes with Pirates. Probably too strong considering it's neutral.

Murloc+Pirate combo decks go!

Also this one has nothing to do with Pirates, but I thought it was a fun concept.

The idea is that all enrages would be active, you could rampage full health minions, battle rage would be strong etc. I also made him super weak to silence, for some reason. Probably too strong because Warsong Commander+Chicken mega plays, but fun.
    Last edited by mmoc350bad3c21; 2015-01-26 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post

Feedback pls
    Sen'jin Beastmaster - Has way too much potential considering snake trap and unleash the hounds.
    Fisher - Ehh, bit too RNG for me honestly, but an interesting concept, and potentially OP.
    Annihilan - Already exists in the form of the Pit Lord, which is a 5/6 for 4 and you take 5 damage when played.
    Yolo Goblin - If it can only activate twice, then I say balanced, should be a 3/3 though, which basically makes it a Bomb Lobber with -1 damage base, but +2 if the effect happens.
    Baron Revilgaz - Also fairly balanced I think, could maybe make it a 5/4, you might get 3 bloodsail corsairs, or 3 salty dogs, or everything in between.
    Mechano Engineer - It's a 4/15 for 5, that's more base stats than Jaraxxus, horribly OP, normal 5-drops are either 5/5 or 4/6.
    Last edited by Zethras; 2015-01-26 at 06:26 PM.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Sen'jin. Actually fairly balanced. Nice to see you made it cost 2, rather than repeat the pattern of Undertaker.

Fisher. Might as well just play Fen Creeper. It should at least trigger at the end of your turn so you're guaranteed a shot at it. Neat concept though.

Annihilan. A little weak, could be a 6/7.

Yolo Goblin. Overpowered compared to Bomb Lobber. Making it a 3/3 that deals 3 seems a bit too close to bomb lobber. Maybe a 4/3 that deals 2? I'm unsure. Fun concept.

Revilgaz. I'd probably make it just summon 1 or 2 pirates, not 3. Given that your almost certain to summon something costing at least 2 mana, things could stack up too quickly.

Mechano-Engineer. Ovepowered stat-wise. Seeing as a 2/7 is a Snapjaw which costs 4, you're essentially getting a 1 mana 2/8 with Charge. I was going to say up the cost, but it's the kind of card where if you up the cost too much it will never see play. So the best solution would probably be to change the stats. Make it a 3/3 and make the mechanostriders like 1/2s. I still think that's strictly overbudget, but in theory doesn't seem that bad.

EDIT: Well actually it has the same stats as doomguard like that, only split up and it doesn't all have Charge. So balanced.

Deleted
    Totally not serious:

15+ Year Old Account

Some would need some more appropriate character art, of course, but I did the best I could with what was available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HearthRhythm View Post
    Totally not serious:

Oddly enough, that's maybe one of the more balanced cards i've seen, Thunderaan himself should have charge, and maybe make it 6/4, because Tirion Fordring is 6/6 with Taunt and Divine shield, and thunderfury is actually fine, it's 3 less total damage than Ashbringer, which is 5/3.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Some would need some more appropriate character art, of course, but I did the best I could with what was available.
    I like! Dunno about Rommath though.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2015-01-26 at 11:53 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I like! Dunno about Rommath though.
    Last I checked the only other remotely notable Horde mages are Aethas Sunreaver and Dalar Dawnweaver, and both are super generic looking.

Rommath at least has a unique design and voice actor.

Also, I'd suggest editing your post so you aren't quoting all of the images, it's messing up the page layout.

Deleted
    medivh as a warlock?

i know he has done his fair share of demonic rituals and that sargeras his essence was within him ( can hardly get any more demonic then that).
    but he was always mentioned as a mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
    Gurtogg
    The concept is neat and, oddly enough, would make Angry Chicken somewhat viable. I'd change the wording though.
    What does it mean "they're considered damaged"? Does their health stay the same but red? This could lead to some confusion as to what the new total is (getting Circle of Healing through a Lorewalker Cho; what would be the results?).

I'd make it something like "Battlecry: Every (other) minions get +1 health. Deal 1 damage to all (other) minions".
    "Character" implies heroes too but it's obvious that you aimed this at enraged minions. I added "(other) minions" because else Gurtogg would trigger upon playing, but I'm not sure if this is what you wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I'd give it a shot:

Not sure if anyone's posted something similar. I always thought grounding effects would be a good mechanic to add. Essentially a taunt for spells. Grounding totem just seemed like an obvious go-to to represent the idea.

Edit: I purposely left out Hero Powers as I thought it wouldn't be necessary.
    Last edited by Sarcon; 2015-01-26 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Last I checked the only other remotely notable Horde mages are Aethas Sunreaver and Dalar Dawnweaver, and both are super generic looking.

Rommath at least has a unique design and voice actor.

Also, I'd suggest editing your post so you aren't quoting all of the images, it's messing up the page layout.
    Mmmm, I suggest Kael'thas as the "Horde" Mage. He's not strictly Horde aligned, but then neither are Rexxar or Gul'dan. Or even Garrosh really.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcon View Post
    Not sure if anyone's posted something similar. I always thought grounding effects would be a good mechanic to add. Essentially a taunt for spells. Grounding totem just seemed like an obvious go-to to represent the idea.
    Spellbender is the only thing I can think of that's similar.