Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ...
    Dont know how to make it less wordy

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Orby; 2015-05-03 at 03:39 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I love the idea of Ethereal plunderer, it’s an anti-mage card that fits with the troggs, faerie dragon/arcane nullifier/spectral knight. I’d put one of those in my anti mage deck in a heartbeat.

Baron Aquantis might be a little OP, he’s like Troggzor, but water elementals are a much better card than burly rockjaw, because of the freeze, unless your opponent doesn’t know what the troggs do and just heave out a crapton of spells and buff them. Perhaps change the text to “Whenever you hero takes X amount of damage, summon a water elemental.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by eclypsus View Post
    Not sure he's perfect yet tho...feedback please!!
    Kael'thas is also completely neutered by silence. Just an observation, not necessarily a good or bad thing concerning balance.

You make me wana fiddle with him now!
    brb...

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandise View Post
    Kael'thas is also completely neutered by silence.

You make me wana fiddle with him now!
    brb...
    Most cards are neutered by silence...I'd love to see what you come up with!! In my head I knew he just had to be annoying yet awesome

Quote Originally Posted by eclypsus View Post
    Most cards are neutered by silence...I'd love to see what you come up with!! In my head I knew he just had to be annoying yet awesome
    Except Rag and Ancient Watcher :P

I actually wish silence had more impact, a lot of new cards are only mildly affected by it. You mostly put an owl in your deck for dear ol' Sludgy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought of some Shaman totems today.

Last edited by Orby; 2015-05-25 at 12:39 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Hired Assassin costs much and probably can be turned useless very easily
    However Elven Scout is really great new idea
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    -Hired Assassin: way overpriced. The enemy has SO many ways to work around it. Ram his minion into yours to destroy it, silence the assassin, kill the assassin, steal the assassin, bounce the targeted mob back in the hand... and if you target one of your own creatures for some reason, Hired Assassin is a Void Terror with a set amount of health and 6 more mana cost. Last but not least, to get any value out of the assassin, you have to target a creature that costs at least 8, which makes the assassin incredibly situational and risky.

-Fisherman: the idea is nice, I'd personally create an array of "fish" cards that are used to buff your minions (like gearspring parts). Mostly because Murlocs don't make much sense being fished in Stormwind.

-Questgiver: weird. I'd be better off just playing my own Questing Adventurer... which costs 3 on his own and gives the enemy no benefits. The idea is cool but you ideally don't want more than one-two Questing Adventurers in your deck, and remember you're giving your enemy the edge since he can attack right away with his spiders.

-Elven Scout: cool idea. Could mess with your enemy's Deathwing really bad. I'd make it a common card though.

A few classics of mine. I think warriors could use a solid board clear that may possibly help or screw over your own minions:

Will be useless against classes without weapons, otherwise pretty great. Or maybe I should turn it into a minion that has its effect so it doesn't just stay in your hand:

10+ Year Old Account
    Since people seem to have moved to a new thread with better support in how to create cards I'm going to close this one here to prevent 2 threads on the same topic.

New thread found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tone-Cards-2!!

CLOSED