Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Your Ordos experience today

    Hey guys

    Have you had any luck with him today?

    Personally 6x gold on 3 different alts.

    I hope they come up with a different loot system for WoD.

    Maybe just that you can trade with others in your group?

  2. #2
    Got a neck off him from my Main last night / earlier today (I think it was after midnight)

  3. #3
    New Loot System?

    I feel that people that moan about the loot system were fortunate enough to not be playing when Dragon Soul first came out.
    The amount of good loot I needed that I lost out to bullshit people rolling on things they couldn't even use was ridiculous. It got to the point you HAD to need on everything just so you might end up with something to trade for an item you actually need. Even more props to the people that needed on everything for Vendor gold, or who disenchated all the loot people needed in front of them.

    I would LOVE it if we could have a better loot system that trusted random players to be fair and responsible.. but there are WAY too many asshats that enjoy pissing off people on purpose.

  4. #4
    Pandaren Monk mrgummage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Hague, NL
    Posts
    1,825
    Still working, so not even seen him yet.
    mrgummage#2816 | Grand Marshal Hottage | Warlords of Draenor Beta Club
    ASUS N53SM : Intel i7 2.2Ghz (3.1Ghz Turbo) : 16GB DDR3 : Geforce GT 630M : Samsung 840 EVO 1TB : Windows 8.1 Pro

  5. #5
    Herald of the Titans T Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,552
    4 items across 6 chars to day, guess that means I won't get any more loot until WoD now

  6. #6
    I've never gotten anything off him in at least 12-14 "kills" (7 kills and 7 bonus rolls).

  7. #7
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    14,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Hey guys

    Have you had any luck with him today?

    Personally 6x gold on 3 different alts.

    I hope they come up with a different loot system for WoD.

    Maybe just that you can trade with others in your group?
    Why not just getting an item by default for every 10th consecutive day logged into the game?

    Seriously..... The loot system in place is the best we have ever since the game started. Get used to it. You got 6 times gold..
    I remember playing this game when the loot was 6 times nothing at all.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Maybe just that you can trade with others in your group?
    Just like the LFR system in Cata... You know the one that caused most of the top guilds to be BANNED and miss the world first race in DS?..
    RNG is RNG.
    I got the same piece 3 times.. a priest in our guild got the necklace 6 times.. My DK alt haven't got a drop in like 2 or 3 weeks... RNG is RNG..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

  9. #9
    Pit Lord Doktor Faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK of Earth World & Northern Fat Land
    Posts
    2,418
    My lock got all he needed within 4 weeks :S

    Took ages to get Tier Gloves off Celestials though.

  10. #10
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    14,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    My lock got all he needed within 4 weeks :S

    Took ages to get Tier Gloves off Celestials though.
    I have a total of 9 lvl 90s.. One of them never got a single piece off either Celestials or Ordos.
    Other toons were rather showered with pretty much every week something. It's RNG in the works. And it works as intended.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

  11. #11
    Ive gotten Head/Wrists/Chest for my warlock - but rolled last night and got the chest again, so annoying! and Ive gotten just the legs for my DK, nothing else

  12. #12
    Just gold today on both characters, even on the two bonus rolls.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    Hey guys

    Have you had any luck with him today?

    Personally 6x gold on 3 different alts.

    I hope they come up with a different loot system for WoD.

    Maybe just that you can trade with others in your group?
    Loot system is more than fine.

    Otherwise you have people who have duplicated who will play hardass and shard/vendor it if you can't trade them the item they need.

    Staying ahead of the bellcurve.

  14. #14
    Bloodsail Admiral Avada Kedavra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    MN - USA
    Posts
    1,153
    I got pants - put my monks MW ilevel to 555 which i was excited for.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

  15. #15
    Brewmaster Warlord Booty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    1,489
    I did him once, checked the loot table and figured out that he had ZERO elemental shaman gear. Never went back.

  16. #16
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    New Loot System?

    I feel that people that moan about the loot system were fortunate enough to not be playing when Dragon Soul first came out.
    The amount of good loot I needed that I lost out to bullshit people rolling on things they couldn't even use was ridiculous. It got to the point you HAD to need on everything just so you might end up with something to trade for an item you actually need. Even more props to the people that needed on everything for Vendor gold, or who disenchated all the loot people needed in front of them.

    I would LOVE it if we could have a better loot system that trusted random players to be fair and responsible.. but there are WAY too many asshats that enjoy pissing off people on purpose.
    Or they just need some crystals to make enchants.
    "You mad bro?"
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

  17. #17
    3 weeks x8+ coin on my alts= Gold>
    Last edited by Darkblazer; 2014-02-05 at 04:47 PM.

  18. #18
    Bloodsail Admiral ACES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,205
    I did Ordos pretty much every week since he came out and got nothing but double gold until this week. This week I got shoulders and chest.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I did him once, checked the loot table and figured out that he had ZERO elemental shaman gear. Never went back.
    Zero Elemental Shaman gear? He drops 8 things for Elemental... They all have either Spirit or Hit on them but those are useful stats for most Elemental Shaman.

  20. #20
    Did him on 6 warriors.
    4 newly dinged garbage alts, 8xgold.
    Then my main warrior, who only needs shoulder, as well as gloves from celestials, 2xgold.
    Then my 6th warrior, best geared alt who needs everything else than shoulder and gloves from celestials.
    Guess what I got on that 6th warrior.
    Thats right. Shoulder, coin another shoulder. Go celestials. 4th week in a row: Gloves, coin another gloves.
    Fuck my life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •