Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    I live in Alaska and work from ~7AM to ~330PM, and then raid from 4PM to 8PM. I usually get to squeeze in dinner during raid on a break and have a great time doing it. Now when I have to sit on a boss (Mistweaver FTL) I am so bored and have no idea what to do during that time.

Mechagnome
    Well I goto school 10 hours a day and then put in some study time in between those, I'm usually running or something after class then the rest of the time is my time including the weekends which is 48hrs. You can do quite a lot with 48hrs! It really isnt hard

I guess it's a good thing it's a video game and you don't HAVE to play it all the time.

I get where you're coming from. If you intend on being absolutely hardcore about this game, it requires a large amount of time. But then again, what doesn't? I barely see any 'teenagers' playing this game. Maybe 7 or 8 years ago...but these days I see more 25+ people playing. In fact I know a lot of 30 to 40...and even some 50 year olds who play this game a lot.

Obviously if you have a full-time job...and a family...and other things going on...you won't be as active as you'd like...but is that really a bad thing? I think Blizzard knows that people are playing less and less and thus people are leaving because it's too much of a time sink...so they're creating ways to make it easier and quicker to do things. Then all the hardcore players who DO have a lot of time...bitch and complain about it being too easy. You'll never find a good balance in these types of games. I myself went from being hardcore during LK and Cata days to just casual...maybe playing 5 to 10 hours a week. Just enough to run LFR and level up some new toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I prefer everything in this game to be quick and easy. If it was anything like it was in Vanilla WoW I'd stop playing. I need to go out...have a life...date...have a job...workout...play other games...do other hobbies. And that's not a knock to people who only work...come home and play this game...go to sleep and do it all over again. But me personally...I need some variety in my life.