Thread: i got one wish.

Deleted

i got one wish.

And that wish is Druid's shapeforms needs to be Sheep, hex etc able. Nothing more, nothing less.

Deleted
    Only if all the anti fear abilties get removed because priests/locks can't cc other classes aswell. (sarcasm)

Mage cc is dumb enough as it is. lets not give them more power

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koekai View Post
    Only if all the anti fear abilties get removed because priests/locks can't cc other classes aswell. (sarcasm)

Mage cc is dumb enough as it is. lets not give them more power
    You can litterally not really CC a skilled Druid.

Deleted
    try fearing a warrior basicly the same thing.

you still got other cc. deep, rof etc
    Last edited by mmoc8ea25e0818; 2014-02-01 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    And that wish is Druid's shapeforms needs to be Sheep, hex etc able. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Playing a druid it boils down to... L2CC.....
    People who know how to, can give me a very hard time...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Playing a druid it boils down to... L2CC.....
    People who know how to, can give me a very hard time...
    But... They're immune all the time.

You can litterally not really CC a skilled Druid.

I run Warrior, Hunter, Druid and we DO crowd-control Druids whenever we go up against one.

We typically use: Storm Bolt, Freezing Trap, Intimidating Shout (Warrior), Cyclone, Intimidating Shout (Druid's Symbiosis), Shockwave, Wyvern Sting.

Those are typically in one arena match. Sometimes, I catch them with a Spell Reflect or Mass Spell Reflect for a Cyclone.
    What bracket are you in and what comp are you running? A link to your armory would help.

As for not being able to sheep a driud, you can catch them out of form. It happens more often than you think.

Deleted
    You must be refering to ferals then? I don't think they're a huge problem this patch especially for mages

Deleted
    Basically yes. When only priests and paladins could dispel, druids and shamans were balanced around not being able to dispel - Wind Shear, Tremor, Grounding, Shapeshifting and hots - but they still have it.

Ferals? If you're really complaining about Ferals I don't even know what to say.

RDruids are not hard to sheep at all, so I'm guessing you aren't talking about that. And Balance Druids die, so I'm guessing you aren't talking about them. And Feral Druids are not that strong, so I have no idea why you're complaining about them. Druids should absolutely be immune to Poly when shapeshifted. It was dumb when you could shapeshift out of Poly, but it's fine as it is now.

I got lots of wishes but the relevant one here would be wishing morons would stop crying out for nerfs to others because they're too terrible to deal with it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I run with a priest - he fears the druid and then I follow it up with a poly.

Occasionally you can catch them but it is hard when the druid is skilled but it is not impossible if they are resto.

If they are Feral/Boomie then cross cc healer and the other dps and train the druid.

Deleted
    My wish is remove symbiosis from arena...

Ok.

I'll grant your wish, but only if druid Hibernate works on humanoids as well instead of just animals. And is castable in all forms.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    And they also shouldnt break roots/slows imo, that's way more annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    Then work together with your partners and coördinate CC on the druid so you can catch the druid out of form? As a mage it's not really difficult to either pom poly or deep freeze poly a druid. You could also ask your partner to stun the druid so that you can polymorph the druid out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    And they also shouldnt break roots/slows imo, that's way more annoying
    Yes, please.

Deleted
    We typically use: Storm Bolt, Freezing Trap, Intimidating Shout (Warrior), Cyclone, Intimidating Shout (Druid's Symbiosis), Shockwave, Wyvern Sting.
    ask your hunter to scare beast the druid you can save half of that cc for the healer :P
    Last edited by mmoc75f7b652ee; 2014-02-03 at 11:35 AM.