Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Danish blue is the best cheese in the world, Stilton is pretty good but the danes have us beat when it comes to moldy cheese.

Gouda can't be beat.

I love all kinds of cheese but one, cock.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted

Double Gloucester with chives and onions.

I love me some extra sharp Vermont cheddar. On apple pie preferably. I love gorgonzola on steak, yum!

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Danish blue is the best cheese in the world, Stilton is pretty good but the danes have us beat when it comes to moldy cheese.
    Can't claim to have any love for the mouldy cheeses; be they French, British or Danish. They're the beer of the cheese world in my eyes; an 'acquired taste' perhaps, but i've never seen much sense in persisting with any kind of food or drink whose taste/appreciation needs to be acquired.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Can't claim to have any love for the mouldy cheeses; be they French, British or Danish. They're the beer of the cheese world in my eyes; an 'acquired taste' perhaps, but i've never seen much sense in persisting with any kind of food or drink whose taste/appreciation needs to be acquired.
    Gorgonzola is the only moldy cheese that like. Try some melted on a nice steak, trust me you'll love it!

Deleted
    I LOVE cheese, but almost everytime I eat it for a long period I get constipated. ;-;

I love cheese. Goat cheese is my favorite.