Need help upping my dps.

I would like some help squeezing out more dps. I am assassination. I run tmw to track my rupture and envenom. I try to use envenom only when there is 1 second left on my previous envenom. I try to refresh rupture as close to 1-2seconds left as possible. For My rotation I start stealthed. I open with Mut>SnD>Cds>5point rupture>5point envenom. My normal rotation is to keep SnD up, use mute to build points / dispatch procs, rupture at all times, and envenom every other time. Below 35% I replace mut with dispatch. Here is my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Iyamie/simple

Basic info. Im 529ilevel, no meta gem no legendary cloak. I have my highest ilevel dagger in my main hand. My stat prior is 7.5%hit>7.5%>Master>haste>crit. I have t162pc as well.

A example on how I want to improve is Ahoo'ru, the final rank 9boss in brawlers guild. He has 10mil hp. I get to try to dps him at around 45-50seconds left and I can just barely get him to 30% if I am lucky. That is using my own buffs, pot, cds, and blood lust drums. So I would like some advice on how to increase my dps as a assassination rogue since I heard others have beaten him with less gear then I have.

Deleted
    Ahoo'ru is mostly about having an amazing phase 1 i go full rupture up on 1 and went and spawned another one instead of killing them 1 by 1 so you can save some time there. Also been a while since iv done brawlers but if i remember right u can prepot aswell.

As for rotation go prepot stealth > mut > mut hopefully ur get lucky with 3 cp's off one of the muts so ur be at 5+1 now you can get up a full rupture and use that 1 point on SnD pool energy to 80 and use vendetta after the vendetta gcd / 100 energy use blades then mut away and enve when 5 cp's if going to energy cap during this can do anonther mut so ur be at 5+4 cp's then enve ( if you dont get 6 cp's off ur first 2 muts just do another one )

I would also download SliceCommander and its probs the best addon for rogues as it so simple and you can see the ticks on rupture to make sure u refresh it at the right time if you refresh before the last tick ( someone correct me if im wrong here ) im pretty sure u get the last tick from the old rupture and the new one
    Last edited by mmoc46fdf4f276; 2014-02-01 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neux2107 View Post
    Ahoo'ru is mostly about having an amazing phase 1 i go full rupture up on 1 and went and spawned another one instead of killing them 1 by 1 so you can save some time there. Also been a while since iv done brawlers but if i remember right u can prepot aswell.

As for rotation go prepot stealth > mut > mut hopefully ur get lucky with 3 cp's off one of the muts so ur be at 5+1 now you can get up a full rupture and use that 1 point on SnD pool energy to 80 and use vendetta after the vendetta gcd / 100 energy use blades then mut away and enve when 5 cp's if going to energy cap during this can do anonther mut so ur be at 5+4 cp's then enve ( if you dont get 6 cp's off ur first 2 muts just do another one )

I would also download SliceCommander and its probs the best addon for rogues as it so simple and you can see the ticks on rupture to make sure u refresh it at the right time if you refresh before the last tick ( someone correct me if im wrong here ) im pretty sure u get the last tick from the old rupture and the new one
    At the moment I am watching everythign with tellmewhen. It tells me the duration remaining on my rupture. According to shadowcrafts sims, in raids I should hit 146k, but I can only seem to hit 135k. I want to try to do as much dps as I can. Does my armory look alright?

Deleted
    just went and put ur character in shadowcraft , enchant on shoulders and boots required ofc but apart from that just by using auto-reforge and optimize gem able to get ur sim dps up to 159283.5 and thee reforges it wants you do to seem right ( cross checked with simcraft ) il see if i can link dunno if i can , i cant post links =( but ye go SC and hit auto reforge andn opti gems
    that cleave trinket isnt that great if u have something else it would probs be better apart from that mash buttons and try use ur vanish's during vendetta ( ofc not brawlers boss will reset i think? ) but in normal stuff

just went and put ur character in shadowcraft , enchant on shoulders and boots required ofc but apart from that just by using auto-reforge and optimize gem able to get ur sim dps up to 159283.5 and thee reforges it wants you do to seem right ( cross checked with simcraft ) il see if i can link dunno if i can , i cant post links =( but ye go SC and hit auto reforge andn opti gems
    that cleave trinket isnt that great if u have something else it would probs be better apart from that mash buttons and try use ur vanish's during vendetta ( ofc not brawlers boss will reset i think? ) but in normal stuff
    Without doing any of that, I still can't seem to hit the dps it says I should be hitting. That is the part that annoys me the most. I seem to be about 10k off. Also, I thought I shouldn't use their stat weights since it accounts for me having things I don't? Most people say Mastery > Crit. Even then its sometimes haste.

Deleted
    dont go mastery over crit it will work out still that you still have more mastery than crit anyways but u get the most crit you can as your mastery will be very high anyways. you go for crit because of the 2 set giving you more combo points. ( reforge and enchant crit where you can normally only enchant crit on cloak if you dont need the hit rating and gem mastery+agility if the socket allows for it ) and no shadowcraft dosnt assume you have legendary meta / cloak i personally wouldnt use shadowcraft to tell you what ur dps should be. i think in a tank and spank fight it might be right tho i would download simcraft if i was you because you can set up what sort of fight it will be ( youtube simcraft tutorial that lock from scubbusters has a good video on the basics of it ) that would be place to start. if however simcraft says the same as shadowcraft on a tank and spank boss then ud have to look ur gameplay however dont worry about that for now.

are you using flask and 300 food buff btw ? because thats about 8k-9k dps right there and its on shadowcraft settings by default
    i dont know if shadowcraft is counting your skinning as max level aswell so thats another 1-2k i believe IF so you could be doing fine dps
    Last edited by mmoc46fdf4f276; 2014-02-01 at 05:09 PM.

dont go mastery over crit it will work out still that you still have more mastery than crit anyways but u get the most crit you can as your mastery will be very high anyways. you go for crit because of the 2 set giving you more combo points. ( reforge and enchant crit where you can normally only enchant crit on cloak if you dont need the hit rating and gem mastery+agility if the socket allows for it ) and no shadowcraft dosnt assume you have legendary meta / cloak i personally wouldnt use shadowcraft to tell you what ur dps should be. i think in a tank and spank fight it might be right tho i would download simcraft if i was you because you can set up what sort of fight it will be ( youtube simcraft tutorial that lock from scubbusters has a good video on the basics of it ) that would be place to start. if however simcraft says the same as shadowcraft on a tank and spank boss then ud have to look ur gameplay however dont worry about that for now.

are you using flask and 300 food buff btw ? because thats about 8k-9k dps right there and its on shadowcraft settings by default
    Ok so what? XD With 2pc I should be Crit > Mastery > haste? Also no, just a flask atm. I went to hit a dummy and did around 95k / the 109k it said I can. That is however a dummy. The shadowcraft is assuming I will be within execute range to actually use dispatch over mut, which I obviously cant do. I talked to a guildie and he said most raiders would be happy to be hitting 90% of what the simcrafts say, so guess im not doing as bad as I thought. I did remove every buff/debuff on shadowcraft.

So, just changed a setting in shadowcraft. Changes the time in execute range from .35 down to .01 since that is pretty much what I have on a dummy. It put my expected dps down from 109k to 101k. That means im actually doing 94% of the dps it predicts me to be at. Guess I just gotta get more gear for ahoo'ru since it seems im pretty close to sims.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2014-02-01 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    yes with 2 set it goes crit > mastery > haste you will reforge any stat apart from mastery into crit blue sockets if u need hit go agility+hit , if not go pure agility unless the socket bonus is agility. ye ur dps dosnt seem far off try opener i put in first post and with ur enve clipping try go under 1 sec clipping ima recommend SliceCommander again as it is rly OP http://i.imgur.com/MY0ute5.jpg < pic of slicecommander

I found Crit > Everything else to be too random for my tastes. I found a much smoother/predictable DPS output when I went with the Mastery>Haste>Crit build. The values are close enough to each other that it really doesn't make a difference. That said, I notched some really good parses in previous months as Assassination with the M H C set up.

SCrafting my Asn spec, The difference between "Best Crit" and "Worst Mastery" is equal to 0.02 difference (1.506 to 1.483). For parsing, and a sprinkle of luck, I'd recommend the standard Shadowcraft recommendation of C H M. If you want consistent numbers, I'd go M>H>C. I'd also recommend the Mastery set up for A'hooru purposes. You can conceivably make up time with a poor start as MHC, but if you get on an unlucky streak putting all your Crit-eggs in one basket, you're going to have a rough time dealing with those Angels and eventually Ahooru.