Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Well, would not say dumbing the game down, but this game is losing flavor with every patch. All these small "stupid" things that seemingly does not matter is what gives this game its unique taste.

Personally I hope that you atleast end up in Ghost Form inside the raid when you release and then have to ressurect either by waiting or running back to the boss you wiped on.
    Double load screen gives no unique flavor anyone cares about, are you honesty complaining against it? Like really? My god lol.

Its an excellent change

Whether it affects you or not, it is not "dumbing down" or losing flavour.
    Really are you that desperate to whine about something that you pull that card card on that.
    It is a basic QoL improvement, one which has no impact on the performance of yourself or anyone else in your raid.
    It has no impact on whether you will kill x boss or not, it does not impact how you gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

And...I knew there'd be people bitching about this. Goddamn people.

I swear, some of you constant QQers remind me of like an alcoholic, you complain constantly but still play. If you're upset about THIS, then just quit. Nobody will miss you.

Holy shit.

If we're going to explain hunter arrows materializing out of thin air as if by magic, then why don't hunters magically conjure 10,000 Explosive Shots in the back of Malkorok's skull?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Corpserunning after a wipe has been a part of this game has been a part of this game since forever. Removing that would remove that part of the game. I do not understand how you can state that it would not lose flavor, it is insanely obvious that it would. The fact that corpse run is even a term is proof to that matter.
    We haven't been corpse running raids since like WotLK. Loading screens have been longer than the actual run back for a LONG time. 10 times as long in some cases. If anything this gives rise to more stylized graveyards for the raids. What flavor sense did it make for your spirit to pop up in Pandaria when you died fighting in Orgrimmar? None. It was a technical limitation. Corpse running is an open world penalty. The raid penalty for death is the boss resetting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Minor change that increases quality of life for a lot of people by A LOT
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

For all those people who dropped group because they were lost in Maraudon, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...49674635472896

Originally Posted by Watcher
    The goal for WoD is to have players release directly to the start of the instance, inside. No double load screen.
    Hmm... I guess I won't be able to drop LFR groups and ghost-bounce off the instance portal to get around HS CD anymore.

Ah *remembers the time in Zangarmarsh with a couple of guildies pvp'ing over that graveyard when benched, so the raid would have a shorter distance to run back*.
    But that was a different time, unthinkable with todays "community".

10+ Year Old Account
    I would imagine this will end up being a similar experience to when you do in the outside world or in a battleground, if you are close enough to the beginning of the instance, then likely no loading at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Next week we gonna have atleast 3 threads complaining about this fix. How this is making the game so much easier and its nothing like it was in the old days of glorius shitnilla
    Read the thread. That's not what is happening at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I hope it is Ghost form. Always hated bad random deaths to elevators and such
    Roll a real class (with blink) or at least a real profession (goblin glider). Watching other people die is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    And...I knew there'd be people bitching about this. Goddamn people.

I swear, some of you constant QQers remind me of like an alcoholic, you complain constantly but still play. If you're upset about THIS, then just quit. Nobody will miss you.

Holy shit.
    "Upset" is quite a strong word for what is happening. It was a cute detail about this game which is being removed. I don't have to like every single change to keep enjoying the game. You are just as bad as the people complaining.

Double loading screen was stupid. I liked spirit form though.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2014-02-02 at 12:24 AM.

Considering most run backs from the graveyard to the actual raid usually takes like 10 seconds, it really isn't a big deal. Though for some people where loading screens are a pain, this is a welcome change for them. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Ammo thingie IMO isn't necessary. I can't speak for poisons specifically.
    Oh well in the face of such a well reasoned... wait.

Ammo entirely makes sense in the game world. The problem with it never was so much the expense (please...) it was storage. Well, and for absent minded hunters, forgetting to buy some before the raid.

"Upset" is quite a strong word for what is happening. It was a cute detail about this game which is being removed. I don't have to like every single change to keep enjoying the game. You are just as bad as the people complaining.

Double loading screen was stupid. I liked spirit form though.
    What was exactly "cute" about it? I just love wasting time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimtide View Post
    For all those people who dropped group because they were lost in Maraudon, I like it.
    This won't help that issue. You won't get lost running to the instance but as worded it won't spawn you back where you died, but at the start of the instance, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Oh well in the face of such a well reasoned... wait.

Ammo entirely makes sense in the game world. The problem with it never was so much the expense (please...) it was storage. Well, and for absent minded hunters, forgetting to buy some before the raid.
    Barring the snark. Sorry but the ammo thing as a mechanic felt pretty weak. It's not an interesting mechanic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    We haven't been corpse running raids since like WotLK. Loading screens have been longer than the actual run back for a LONG time. 10 times as long in some cases..
    Oh good god people UPGRADE. Please, quit bitching about how WoW is slow when you're using a piece of crap from 2005. On any semi-modern PC loading screens aren't a problem.

I guess that's nice for people with long load times, and it also solves the problem where the world server is going to shit, but the instance server is fine, which means releasing is extremely risky, cos you might not be able to get into the instance again due to the world server falling apart and DCing you over and over again.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Oh good god people UPGRADE. Please, quit bitching about how WoW is slow when you're using a piece of crap from 2005. On any semi-modern PC loading screens aren't a problem.
    That's not a good excuse. You're basically saying "Quit qquing" which people have given you and you tell them it's not valid. So pot meet kettle.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Barring the snark. Sorry but the ammo thing as a mechanic felt pretty weak. It's not an interesting mechanic.
    Again, the reasoning. Look, I don't give a crap if you liked it or not, but try actually engaging in discussion. Or, well, not. Simply saying it was weak is boring and, well, weak. Ammo makes in-game sense (the hunter is shooting ammo from the weapon) and it used to be in game. It wasn't removed for any sound reason, just as a supposed QoL improvement .But that's my point (and Firefly's I think) - each of these changes makes the game world a bit more bland and a little less immersive.