Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    Yea, I was seeing the same issue. It's a great idea but Im not sure its working correctly for me either. Also thanks Vereesa for letting me know that the newest version had the hotfix included in the sim. It fixed it and haste is now my least valuable stat. Now I just need to decide if going full mastery in my pants like AMR said to when optimizing is a real dps increase. It simmed a little over 1200 more dps but that was only with 1000 iterations.

Now my only issue is SR vs HB which I seem to be still fucking up. would that mean that during all of paragons of klaxxi encounter I basically should ignore SR until the last two bosses?
    All cleave aside from the double nuke on Korven/other on hc all cleave on Klaxxi is pure padding. So if you go for maximum effective dmg you use SR "normally", for padding/ranks/giggles you just spam hb.

When to use SR "normally" goes by a fairly easy rule for me, SR > hb if 1.only 1 target, 2. no trinket procs up. Pillar and 2 set stacks can't beat SR, only really huge impacts or cleave/AoE do.
    Even on 2 targets i don't use SR, SR shouldn't be realistically better, maybe abit, but at latest with pillar+crusader which should've been it for SR, no actual math just guess though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    Yea, I was seeing the same issue. It's a great idea but Im not sure its working correctly for me either. Also thanks Vereesa for letting me know that the newest version had the hotfix included in the sim. It fixed it and haste is now my least valuable stat. Now I just need to decide if going full mastery in my pants like AMR said to when optimizing is a real dps increase. It simmed a little over 1200 more dps but that was only with 1000 iterations.

Now my only issue is SR vs HB which I seem to be still fucking up. would that mean that during all of paragons of klaxxi encounter I basically should ignore SR until the last two bosses?
    Since AoE is useless (99% of times) on paragons, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal View Post
    Man, I got really excited when I saw your post, but the addon doesn't seem to be working for me. It perpetually shows "60k - 499", no matter what buffs proc or fall off in combat. I left a message on the addon page on Curse to see if the addon creator can provide any guidance, but if you have any personal experience getting this addon to work for you, please let me know here or in a private message. Thanks.
    Here's a picture of my settings. These set it up so that whenever your target is below 35% and your HB would hit harder than SR it shows a HB icon on the screen, but stays hidden otherwise. I don't know about the "60k - 499" value thing since I don't have it enabled in the first place. Here's a video showing how the addon works, it's the HB icon showing up in the middle of the screen whenever HB is stronger. Works as it should with these settings, maybe the value thing is just bugged, but the addon does its job with "Only show HB" enabled.

Couldn't you just set up a Weak Aura to read your AP and/or Str, which would then in turn show the HB Icon? Then you can make an SR Icon to show up if you are under the threshold, then you just put em in the same location, and it will auto switch whenever stuff procs. I don't have a max level frost dk or even one that's geared to make it, but I am sure there is someone around here that does and is experienced enough with WA.

Not quite that simple with mastery in the picture. The AP breakpoint obviously changes whenever you proc mastery from 2p. If your mastery was stagnant throughout the fight that would work, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal View Post
    Man, I got really excited when I saw your post, but the addon doesn't seem to be working for me. It perpetually shows "60k - 499", no matter what buffs proc or fall off in combat. I left a message on the addon page on Curse to see if the addon creator can provide any guidance, but if you have any personal experience getting this addon to work for you, please let me know here or in a private message. Thanks.
    The AddOn developer wrote back on Curse and identified the problem. You must have the Disease Tracking feature turned on for the Soul Reaper Tracking to function, since it uses calculations from the Disease Tracking to work. I had Disease Tracking disabled because I already had Weak Auras for that. It seems like it might work now and I'm looking forward to testing it in a raid.