$1100 Gaming PC build

With income tax coming around I'll finally be able to build a new PC, this will be my first time so I'm hoping it turns out well. Within the next week I'll probably start purchasing parts. The last couple weeks I've been keeping an eye out on prices on these parts and they're a little over budget but I'm positive it'll be worth it. So far this is what I've come up with.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor - $229.97
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler -$34.98
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate ATX LGA1150 Motherboard - $74.99
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory - $84.99
    Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk - $89.99
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive - $64.99
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card - $239.99
    Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case - $57.99
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply - $49.99
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer - $19.98
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit - OEM (64-bit) - $99.98
    Monitor: BenQ GW2450 24.0" Monitor - $129.99
    Total: $1158.84 - I know prices can fluctuate in a weeks time but it seems pretty steady around $1125~$1175

I guess I just need the build finalized before I throw out a bunch of money, if there are any parts that can be replaced to make the build cheaper without losing performance that would be amazing but if not I'm fine with that. I'm not super savvy when it comes down to components so I wasn't sure if it was a good build or not. Now coming down to the monitor I picked the BenQ GW2450 24.0", for a 24" at $129 it seems like a really good deal but I was also looking at the Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" which atm is about $20 cheaper but a little smaller.. Is there any reason for me to not spend $20 more for what seems like a nicer monitor?

Only thing I would change is try to find some cheaper memory(shave off a extra $10 or so, depending on sales), otherwise it looks good. That and maybe a bit better motherboard.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Only thing I would change is try to find some cheaper memory(shave off a extra $10 or so, depending on sales), otherwise it looks good. That and maybe a bit better motherboard.
    Can you suggest a better one?

Quote Originally Posted by Theonetheyfear View Post
    Can you suggest a better one?
    http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asrock-...rd-z87extreme3

Supports SLI too.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

Besides the price difference is there much of a difference between the two besides the SLI support?I don't ever plan on doing that so. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Theonetheyfear View Post
    Besides the price difference is there much of a difference between the two besides the SLI support?I don't ever plan on doing that so. >.<
    Bit better reviews and it has 2 PciE 3.0 slots.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    Bit better reviews and it has 2 PciE 3.0 slots.
    Gotcha. Just read the reviews on the one I posted and they aren't that great.