Thread: Rdruid for kfc?

Rdruid for kfc?

Hi, as the title says im wondering if Resto druid wud do well in a kfc comp?

I dunno. Druids seem like they'd be vegetarians or something... I don't know if the Colonel's famous fried chicken is really gonna be their cup of team.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    I dunno. Druids seem like they'd be vegetarians or something... I don't know if the Colonel's famous fried chicken is really gonna be their cup of team.
    How helpful...

To actually answer your question. Resto Druids are probably the worst healer for KFC. RShaman is definitely the best, and I think Monk/Priest/Paladin are all about equal.

The reason is that Druids kind of rely on either Ice Block symbiosis or a class that can offheal (Ele Shamans are great for this reason). Druids are very easy to CC, so without Tremor/Ice Block/Offheals they'll fall behind fast and it'll be ugly. Especially with how squishy Hunters are.

Will it work? Of course, nearly every comp will work. Will it be the best thing ever? No. But it's certainly viable past 2k.

Thanks for ur answer

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    But it's certainly viable past 2k.
    somehow I doubt that unless they're like 2400 players.

so many comps will just roflstomp kfc druid

top healers atm are druids. go ahead and try it, nobody will tell better if it works for you/your team when you/your team.

Ye we will give it a go, if we reach 1,8k with it im happy