Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Darkmoon Duelist

So i think it's time to make darkmoon isle a server only place since at 03.00 and 06.00 i tried to get it but oh the joy once you realize that you got people competing about the chest from stormscale, Darksorrow, Twisting nether, ravencrest and Sylvanas.

time to make the deathmatch brawl server only or what do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    so you can sneak there at night when noone else is there and get free chest? no , its a deathmatch, deal with it

10+ Year Old Account
    so people from 6 realms shall share on 1 chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyard View Post
    so people from 6 realms shall share on 1 chest?
    Yes? The whole point of a deathmatch is people fighting not sneaking in when no one else is online...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just roll a healer to spend half an hour annoying people who try to claim the chest..it's fun <3

I agree with you. Either they remove the achieve or make it server only...

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    I agree with you. Either they remove the achieve or make it server only...
    That logic is so stupid. Just because this achievement is too hard for you to complete it has to be removed? I personally love challenging achievements.

Nothing wrong with this achievement.

Your options are.

1. Become a God at pvp and kill every1 that tries to obtain the chest.
    2. Pay people to help you obtain the chest.
    3. Go to a non-CRZ server.
    4. Quit the achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Nothing wrong with this achievement.

Your options are.

1. Become a God at pvp and kill every1 that tries to obtain the chest.
    2. Pay people to help you obtain the chest.
    3. Go to a non-CRZ server.
    4. Quit the achievement
    LOL, the bolded part isn't an option. The only way you can kill everyone who tries to obtain the chest is if they don't cooperate (LOL) and if there are only a few of them.

Stick to 2-3-4.

You can also 5 - buy an account which has the achievement already, I think it will get merged.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    LOL, the bolded part isn't an option. The only way you can kill everyone who tries to obtain the chest is if they don't cooperate (LOL) and if there are only a few of them.

Stick to 2-3-4.

You can also 5 - buy an account which has the achievement already, I think it will get merged.
    Anecdote is anecdote but I 3 people grouped up against me yesterday to try to get the chest, they all died and I got a trinket. Gear disparity yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

AFAIK, both accounts need to have the same name in order to be merged or have the same surname as well as proof of the relationship

Deleted
    AFAIK, both accounts need to have the same name in order to be merged or have the same surname as well as proof of the relationship
    Indeed. At least until you find a way to bypass that restriction. Which would be surprising.

Personally, I have given up on trying to get it. Without the help of others, it's nigh impossible, and I cba to pay someone.
    That said, I still think it's working as it was intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Indeed. At least until you find a way to bypass that restriction. Which would be surprising.
    I just say divorce and maiden name...

That's quite possible to bypass. You say you used a fake name on the account you are buying for security reasons, and that your real name is the one on your account. They ask you to provide proof that the account you are buying (but they don't know you are buying it), indeed, belongs to you. You give them the serial numbers for WoW from that account, which the buyer provided to you. Done. In most cases they won't bother with any further checks. It helps if the account you are buying has been inactive for the last 6 months or so.

That's quite possible to bypass. You say you used a fake name on the account you are buying for security reasons, and that your real name is the one on your account. They ask you to provide proof that the account you are buying (but they don't know you are buying it), indeed, belongs to you. You give them the serial numbers for WoW from that account, which the buyer provided to you. Done. In most cases they won't bother with any further checks. It helps if the account you are buying has been inactive for the last 6 months or so.
    They could just say no?
    The fact that you created a "fake" name on the account you want to buy for "security reasons" AND have a account with your REAL NAME is not plausible.

They could just say no?
    The fact that you created a "fake" name on the account you want to buy for "security reasons" AND have a account with your REAL NAME is not plausible.
    They could. But they don't.

Of course, it's plausible, what are you talking about? "I created a second account because I wanted to play from Internet cafes, where I don't want to leave my real name" plus a million other reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    They could just say no?
    I have multiple separate accounts under fake names that I've only used for multiboxing. They use a name that is blatantly obviously a fake name.
    Anecdotal evidence, your argument is invalid.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    They use a name that is blatantly obviously a fake name.
    A achievement hunter in WoW using a blatantly obvious fake name?

/factChecker activated

A achievement hunter in WoW using a blatantly obvious fake name?

/factChecker activated
    Why does this seem strange to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Why does this seem strange to you?
    Please attach a Authenticator to your account and then crush it with a hammer.