Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Wiping on farm.
    or wiping on progression cause you're raiding with morons.
    Hi

Deleted
    When the final boss of the tier is down on normal. My raid group wants to progress on hc so badly (3/14 currently, which for us is actually pretty impressive), but I just don't give a shit.

A raid stops being fun when it consist of nothing but whining wankers who think THEY are the good ones and harp on everyone else in a passive aggressive way.

"Why are the adds still up!?!?!?!?", said the Warlock who was also on add duty with the other ranged.

"Some people need to shape up." said by the Enhance Shaman after the wipe due to failed interrupts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    When this asshat shows up! :-)

I've been in plenty of guilds with leaders like this and I must say that they were the best times ever, we got shit done and when they would explode like that on someone... well it's simply hilarious; I would literally burst in to laughter for the entire duration.

When you stop making progress, nothing else matters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    When you stop making progress, nothing else matters.
    When you begin making old mistakes again. That's even worse.
    Or when you have trouble rekilling old and easy farm bosses.

Deleted
    Must be the atmosphere like you said yourself, OP.
    Raiding gets reaaallly tiresome and dull if everyone have to tiptoe around to prevent any hostility or possible fights between the members.
    ALSO when we wipe on norm mode farm bosses, because everyone deems it too easy.. When more than half of the group start slacking etc, a wipe is bound to happen

Deleted
    when proflex talks about his day

after the character select screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    At what point does raiding stop being fun for you guise? For me at least is when the raid atmosphere is constantly tense like at any moment someone is about to go off on someone else.
    This is the big one for me, the problem is that if people are constantly screwing up on stupid shit then the game is also not fun for me. I don't raid much anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

10+ Year Old Account
    muting people in your voice chat thing works a lot. In the 10 man I raid in i have 1 person muted and my mood toward raiding has changed dramatically. I had him on mute since h lei shen progression till now when we are working on thok. And just a few days ago im looking at vent and im like "what the fuck is this M next to XXXXX's name?" *thinks* "oh yeah now i remember"

I remember back in ulduar my guild was clearing it all on hard mode I was getting fed up with raiding came home to be miserable for 4 hours. then I had 6 people muted and everything turn out better than expected.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    When resto shamans and resto druids start whining that I snipe all their heals.

When i hit wall bosses with my guild - i love to raid with them but i cba to hit my head into wall for 2-3 months per 1 boss to kill those last few hc bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    When i hit wall bosses with my guild - i love to raid with them but i cba to hit my head into wall for 2-3 months per 1 boss to kill those last few hc bosses
    thought those days where over? taking more than 2 or 3 weeks on a boss is pretty brutal
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    2-3 Weeks after progress is done.

Deleted
    muting people in your voice chat thing works a lot. In the 10 man I raid in i have 1 person muted and my mood toward raiding has changed dramatically. I had him on mute since h lei shen progression till now when we are working on thok. And just a few days ago im looking at vent and im like "what the fuck is this M next to XXXXX's name?" *thinks* "oh yeah now i remember"

I remember back in ulduar my guild was clearing it all on hard mode I was getting fed up with raiding came home to be miserable for 4 hours. then I had 6 people muted and everything turn out better than expected.
    I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like fun at all. Raiding in such a hostile environment ?! There must be some dicks in your team and/or some bad leadership to make that and muting a person permanently happen. How can you even mute a person like that? How is that a viable alternative when raiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like fun at all. Raiding in such a hostile environment ?! There must be some dicks in your team and/or some bad leadership to make that and muting a person permanently happen. How can you even mute a person like that? How is that a viable alternative when raiding?
    in my current 10 man its 1 person and them talking does nothing for the raid, they dont call anything out and arent the raid leader. In the guild I was in back in ulduar times we cleared uld 25 hard modes I had people muted but its people that ddint contribute, wasnt the rl or gm. It was like 2 idiot mages a lock a rogue and a healer. nbd. And yes the guild did implode in pretty impressive fashion. some love pentagon between the officers and gm and loot.
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when I raided it would stop being fun when people were tired and kept making stupid mistakes.

I was raid leader and just decided when that started happening we called the raid.

I was raid leading a casual team from dragon soul to about 2 month into tot
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

When it starts getting too serious. I don't raid for world or even server firsts and I'm fucking done listening to some guy scream and whine and bitch and moan for 17 minutes after each wipe.

At the same time of sick of wiping to the same shit over and over and no one doing anything about it because "we're not a hardcore guild, so it doesn't matter"

Deleted
    in my current 10 man its 1 person and them talking does nothing for the raid, they dont call anything out and arent the raid leader. In the guild I was in back in ulduar times we cleared uld 25 hard modes I had people muted but its people that ddint contribute, wasnt the rl or gm. It was like 2 idiot mages a lock a rogue and a healer. nbd. And yes the guild did implode in pretty impressive fashion. some love pentagon between the officers and gm and loot.
    I think that is the most explosive way for a guild to go yeah. But still wow.. there was a person that I disliked in my old raid team... but not so much that I'd permanently mute him.