Thread: Warlock Help

Deleted

Warlock Help

Hi, Have come here for some advice and help, i've been playing my warlock now for some time, and i feel as though i have my rotation down properly, i don't think its a problem there, my thoughts are that it is somewhere in reforging or gemming wrong, I've looked around done some research, and i cannot seem to find a decent place for my dps, i am currently doing a little over 160k single target on dummy, and in raids, burst sometimes i can reach 300k, in SoO on say general, i do around 180k, which i feel is a lil low for my ilvl, although i am not 100%, thus why i am here for some advice, it just seems that i burst really well, then it just seems too fall off to a standard 170/180k, i've looked through simcract(although i think its a lil out of date) simcraft seems to think i should be doing 230k single target dps, i think that is a massive stretch, as it seems to think i am suppose to be doing 40/50k more, seems very odd, i've heard different things for destruction, like mastery is always number 1, which at the moment i have 92% with my current gear, then i hear you stack haste then crit, then from ive also heard that its crit/haste after mastery, problem is what i've read and researched seems to be always a little out dated, so if someone decent has some tips that was be great.

Destruction warlock

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/S%C3%A9lvin/advanced

Current armory!

Any help would be very appreciated as i feel i am under preforming a bit, and thus not helping out our progression guild, thanks alot.

P.S i know i'm using a healing staff, but it is normal and better than the LFR gear i had, better stats allround, and seeing as i can reforge most of the spirit i don't see a problem until i get a normal dps staff.
    Last edited by mmoc912b112897; 2014-02-02 at 03:25 PM.

I think 180k is fine in your gear. You don't have the legendary either which is huge. The reason why you can't find a correct answer to go haste or crit after mastery is because they are so close in the dps they each provide that it just comes down to what you like better.

u should really try and get the flex gaze of arrogance staff. double upgrade it. 548 is much better than a 553 healing staff. that 800+ spirit is going to waste on your stats, and you'll get mastery crit instead. as for the rest of your gear. save warforged seals for a few norm bosses like immersuis, possibly blackfuse and thok when u get there. doing flex should net u much better gear though. and go all mastery and the rest crit/haste. since u dont seem to be near the legendary or anywhere close to the meta thats a bit of a problem but its ok i guess. just need a few more weeks.

also since your a jc. use 1 more fractured gem somewhere.

Deleted
    Mostly i think the dps loss is because you dont line your chaos bolts upp with trinkets och other proccs.
    If you dont have it you should get a addon so you can track your proccs and icds on trinkets!

If you have a good trinket procc up its most of the time worth as much as having Darksoul up!
    A little tip is to save up 3-3½ Embers for when your trinkets proccs, thats when you wanna use all of them for max dps!