Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Human female model(face)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/124...look-1-23-2014

Front page has links to full body shots and side by sides too.

New human female thoughts? I personally like it a lot.

EDIT seems they made the chest...larger

Last edited by tamlus; 2014-01-23 at 06:24 PM.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

My first thought was disappointment, to be honest.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2014-01-23 at 06:34 PM.

Looks good. Doesn't look sexualized. Looks like a normal, moderately attractive human.

I've never been so proud of Blizzard for not going the "make females sexy as hell" route. (cough, cough, Guild Wars)

10+ Year Old Account
    https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...9918758341.jpg

The face looks like a brown haired version of Karen Gillan, AKA Amy Pond, the resemblence is uncanny
    http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...3_53403434.jpg for reference

Looks like a normal, moderately attractive human.
    We dont want 'normal' though. We want exaggerated and sexualized characters. This is a fantasy game who's very art style thrives on exaggeration, there is nothing wrong with it. Turn on the tv if you want normal.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    My first thought was disappointment, to be honest.
    people here ecpect to much changes, this one looks super...when u play with it u will say that u dont see a big difference...but when if u comeback to the old one...suddenly u will say..wtf is that

Deleted
    looks amazing

I like the eyes...female humans had terrible eyes and that always bothered me personally.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    look at this beautfiul face and breasts...very cute

Deleted
    We dont want 'normal' though. We want exaggerated and sexualized characters. This is a fantasy game who's very art style thrives on exaggeration, there is nothing wrong with it. Turn on the tv if you want normal.
    Well, there's plenty of races that look nothing like anything you'd find in real life, so why not have a 'normal' looking race for the people who profer it that way?

Looks great imo.

Please don't speak for everyone when making claims.

I much prefer 'normal' to over the top sexual characters.

I might actually make a human female character now. At least now they have the muscle tone to look like they can lift their obnoxiously large weapons. As for the face specifically, I like that it maintains the cartoony coloration, but gives a nice breath of realism.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Thats great for you, but given the state of... well nearly everything in the industry... you are in the clear minority. People in general vastly over the top sexualised characters in games. It's not considered cool to openly admit it, however.

Id like a little more attitude instead of a neutered looking virgin. (Dont get me wrong - its pretty - but thats a bit bland).

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Looks good. Doesn't look sexualized. Looks like a normal, moderately attractive human.

I've never been so proud of Blizzard for not going the "make females sexy as hell" route. (cough, cough, Guild Wars)
    Agreed. They look accurately muscled and not completely sexualized like most video games now.

Speak for yourself. I like models in-game to look normal. If it's exaggerated like anime is, I don't want to play it.

Thats great for you, but given the state of... well nearly everything in the industry... you are in the clear minority. People in general vastly over the top sexualised characters in games.
    Where did you get those facts from, the toilet store?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Anime viewer sense is tingling.

Model seems alright to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Lara Croft. I love it.

The originals weren't super sexualized, and they wanted to keep the same feel.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

We? Are you Borg or something?

Speak for yourself, my human female mage is definitely super sexualised.

The originals weren't super sexualized, and they wanted to keep the same feel.
    Bit fast to conclude this when we havent seen the body. The picture that shows part of the chest appears to be showing a little... difference to the original.