15+ Year Old Account

Some Warlock suggestions for WoD

Warlocks are magic users who utilize not only the elements to cast down their foes, but also fear, demonic summoning, and demons to aid them. So
    far, we really only have them using demons as a very passive thing and the elements. I think it’s time
    to utilize more aspects of the demons as not only passive pets, but visual representations as well.

I think that for WoD, and just a change in general, Warlocks should have some sort of visual representation of their demonic aura gained by Grimmoire of Sacrifice. A larger demon that is coming “out” of the Warlock in a semi transparent sort of
    way that you can see through but still be aware of that is surrounding the caster, sort of “augmenting” the casters abilities just like it does, but now we see
    it. For instance, if a warlock sacrificed a Voidwalker, imagine a warlock casting incinerate, but while it cast it, so does a larger demonic figure that looks
    like a Voidwalker that overshadows the Warlock that is twice the size of the caster casting the same spell
    (just the figure, no spell comes from him). I think that’d be a cool representation of demonic aid. Sort of surrounding him like an aura, but it’s a fel shadowy figure thing. Awesome.

The other thing that really makes no sense to me is the idea of Burning Embers, Chaos Bolt, and Destruction. I get that Destruction is supposed to be
    a more “elements” centered spec for Warlocks, but especially a Warlock that has cast Sacrifice is essentially a mage. Pretty much just a mage. A way
    to remedy this flaw (IMO) is to make it so we don’t play off just the elements, we play off of fear. Instead of Burning Embers, we could have Fear as a
    resource. The more people you dot up with Immolate, the more fear you gain, and the more damage you do through Conflag/Incinerate, the more fear you gain as well. Then, when you have
    reached max fear, you can utilize Chaos Bolt, exploding the fear inside the target causing massive damage.

Almost nothing would change mechanics wise, you would just be calling things a different name, and it would honestly just be cooler and make more sense
    lore wise. You’re a WARLOCK. You’re instilling FEAR into your enemies. Not..embers..in you..wut.

Just some thoughts.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2014-02-02 at 05:13 PM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if they made Warlocks in WoW like they are in hearthstone. Like, if they cast Fel Fire on their demon, it gets buffed, but Fel Fire gets a pretty significant CD.

At least for Demonology. It would be nice if we actually interacted with our Demons more.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Fire =/= elemental fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple